• Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes
Good

Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

May 05, 2017

I cant live without them, I used to use creams then soaps , you name it ,. after this wipes I cant use anything els .. no joke they are the best wipes in the market. The funny thing is that I found it by chance, my skin was getting irritated with every single product and I was looking for something to calm it ,,, that is how I found this beauty , not only calms my skin but takes every little dirt and makeup off my face.LOVE

May 04, 2017

I received these wipes as a Christmas gift and I haven't been able to use anything else! I love how soft and smooth my face feels after using them. They have a very light sent that is very calming, especially before bed. These wipes do an excellent job of removing all of my make up without leaving any kind of residue. I often use them first thing in the morning to wake up and prep my skin for make-up!

April 13, 2017

Recently purchased and have been using Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes for a few weeks and I absolutely love them!! They work great at removing makeup and leave your skin feeling wonderful! They smell so lovely!! I wish the package were available let in larger sizes.

January 20, 2017

I have used SOOO many different types of make up removing wipes and have been quite unsatisfied. My skin is quite sensitive and the wipes leave my skin feeling drier than normal and don't really remove makeup. I got this product in a gift box for Christmas and I am in love. It removes make up quickly and easily and leaves my skin feeling very soft.

1.8/5

November 23, 2016

Not really worth it...

I've used many other brands, that were cheaper and have work MUCH better... it does smell good, but makeup wipes should not have fragrance too it...

September 20, 2016

I love this product. It's especially nice for travelling. You can be out in the middle of nowhere camping, cleanse your fave with these wipes, and feel like you just stepped out of a shower. I usually use moisturizer, but with these (in the humid months), I don't need it. Has a light fresh scent

September 20, 2016

Wow. I love these wipes. I have super sensitive skin and wasnt sure about these at first. Amazing. Super gentle on yur face and takez off all the makeup. I would highly recommend this product to anyone

August 28, 2016

These wipes are really gentle and pretty effective considering that. They could be better, but for the price and the gentleness, I don't think it can be beat! They are very soft as well, and don't make my face turn red.

March 22, 2016

The wipes are good. They do not sting the skin if you get ultra sensitive skin ones. I'm a fan of aveeno products. I just Their foaming cleanser for washing my face to take out the makeup when I'm not using the wipes. I'm pleased with the brand.

March 09, 2016

I always buy makeup remover wipes, I've tried almost every single one on the market, these ones are very moisturizing for my dry skin. They remove the hardest to remove eye makeup with ease, I think I finally found my go to brand, the scent is light, the wipes are a decent size, and they don't irritate my semi-sensitive skin.
    Lalalove

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!