• Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes
Good

Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 155 in Facial Wipes

April 13, 2017

Recently purchased and have been using Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes for a few weeks and I absolutely love them!! They work great at removing makeup and leave your skin feeling wonderful! They smell so lovely!! I wish the package were available let in larger sizes.

January 20, 2017

I have used SOOO many different types of make up removing wipes and have been quite unsatisfied. My skin is quite sensitive and the wipes leave my skin feeling drier than normal and don't really remove makeup. I got this product in a gift box for Christmas and I am in love. It removes make up quickly and easily and leaves my skin feeling very soft.

November 23, 2016

Not really worth it...

I've used many other brands, that were cheaper and have work MUCH better... it does smell good, but makeup wipes should not have fragrance too it...

September 20, 2016

I love this product. It's especially nice for travelling. You can be out in the middle of nowhere camping, cleanse your fave with these wipes, and feel like you just stepped out of a shower. I usually use moisturizer, but with these (in the humid months), I don't need it. Has a light fresh scent

September 20, 2016

Wow. I love these wipes. I have super sensitive skin and wasnt sure about these at first. Amazing. Super gentle on yur face and takez off all the makeup. I would highly recommend this product to anyone

August 28, 2016

These wipes are really gentle and pretty effective considering that. They could be better, but for the price and the gentleness, I don't think it can be beat! They are very soft as well, and don't make my face turn red.

March 22, 2016

The wipes are good. They do not sting the skin if you get ultra sensitive skin ones. I'm a fan of aveeno products. I just Their foaming cleanser for washing my face to take out the makeup when I'm not using the wipes. I'm pleased with the brand.

March 09, 2016

I always buy makeup remover wipes, I've tried almost every single one on the market, these ones are very moisturizing for my dry skin. They remove the hardest to remove eye makeup with ease, I think I finally found my go to brand, the scent is light, the wipes are a decent size, and they don't irritate my semi-sensitive skin.
    Lalalove