Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

silkyit smells very nice and lovely.

silkyit smells very nice and lovely. one application lasts longer at least three days. It makes my hair soft silky and shiny. Will definitely buy again because it's very good

September 10, 2019

Silky soft hair

I love how this product leaves my hair silky soft and so easy to manage. No more tangles and so easy to comb/brush long hair. It says it is an oil but it does not leave an oily residue. It only takes a pump or two. A little goes a long way.

August 14, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Frizzy Hair don't care when we go Moroccan

Love this oil, lightweight, not greasy and calming for curly hair, helps eliminate frizz and make curls more bouncy. Even when straightening my hair it doesn't get crusty and feel dried out or burnt from the straightener, The price is definitely affordable for everyday use, which once you try it you wont' use anything else

May 01, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I apply this product after my shower to my towel dried or damp hair or after I have flat ironed my hair. It has a light scent, controls the frizz and tames my thick hair.

April 10, 2019

Best hair product

It is a must have, my hair never looked this healthy. It looks healthy. It looks shiny... not in a bad way... it is stronger than ever... have fewer hair falling off.. have fewer hair breaking off... will recommend for every type of hair.

February 25, 2019

Moroccan Argan OIl

I use most avon products as I sell Avon. Ive never had a complaint for this oil yet and its a good seller. I use it myself actually everyday! For the right price too.

October 14, 2018

great product!

this is a Wonderful product that smells nice and makes your hair nice and soft, a little goes a long way so this product lasts for a long time, overall a great product!

June 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

J'aime beaucoup

J'ai les cheveux très casser due a une overdose de bleach haha. Mes cheveux sentent toujours bon et sont moins cassant et élastique depuis que je l'utilisent a chaque soir apres mon bain. Sent vraiment très bon également !!

April 14, 2018

Smells great.

I'm not really sure about the actual effectiveness of this, but it smells amazing. I always put it in after I wash my hair just for the shine and the scent.

April 03, 2018

Awesome product!

Awesome product! Worked great to help my dry ends. I had over processed hair and now it feels wonderful! Continue to use daily to keep hair healthy and shiny!