Avon Candles Reviews

September 03, 2017

J'en ai toujours une d'allumée

C'est mes chandelles favorites. Les fragrances sont génial en plus ils changent selon les saisons. L'odeur est prononcé et reste longtemps dans une pièce. J'aime particulière les fragrances d'automne.

August 12, 2017

Fabulous product and fabulous scent

I find the Avon scented candles provide a great lasting effect while they are burning and even after.

I like that they offer different scents throughout the season and fan favourites continue to come out every year.

When I'm done with a candle, I usually empty out the jar and then use it for storage or arts and crafts.

When these are on sale, you can't find a comparable product for cheaper - it's a great time to stock up!

August 12, 2017

A Must Try!!

I have loved candles ever since I can remember. Always had a stash put away to burn or incase of a power outage. There are so many different brands of candles that I have tried but the Avon candles are far the best! I love love the 3 wick candles and am constantly telling everyone how good they are, that even my family members buy them now. They burn evenly not like some you get that one side that does not burn and you are left with candle but no wick. They come in sssooo many amazing scents! My fav is the Island Nectar. Also I live in a 2 story house, and when I burn a candle for awhile and go upstairs (after blowing it out of course) I get to enjoy the scent upstairs! Another bonus with these candles is, you can burn then everyday an hour or so and they last! When we had a bad ice storm one winter and had no lights for days, I pulled out my candles and they lasted crazy hours! It isn't like some you light, then couple hours it's gone. So if you have not tried Avon candles, and you love or enjoy the relaxing feel of a candle, jump on the Avon site and find a rep today!

March 01, 2017

J'ADORE c'est bougie! J'en achète toujours et elles sentent tellement bon!
    Dans la description ils disent 30 heures. Elle dure longtemps si on considère qu'il faut les brûler à coup de 2 heures. L'odeur reste longtemps.

February 13, 2017

Vraiment, j'ai aimé ma chandelle au pin dans le temps des fêtes. Elle brule bien avec ces 3 mèches et elle valent facilement le cout comparer à ce qui se vend au supermarché ou au Walmart .

February 04, 2017

I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to smell, and I'm picky. When I bought these I was skeptical. However i loved them! The scents were amazing, they lasted for a long time. My house smelt fantastic! The price was a bit high even on sale but worth the cost!

November 13, 2016

I've tried a few different scents of the Avon 3-wick candles. I'm pretty impress with the staying power of these scents. Some are stronger than others but they all make a mid-size room smell amazing! They burn pretty evenly but leave some wax at the bottom (this is a pet peeve of mine, why can't they keep burning until most of the was is gone?) These candle claim to have a 30 hour burn time. I haven't timed them but I think they come close but don't quite make it to 30. My best guess would be about 25. If you can find these on special then they are definitely worth it! My favourites are Salted Caramel and Dark Roast (which smells like a moka to me!) I will repurchase.

January 26, 2016

The BEST candles I've ever bought!! The scents are very true to what you'd expect the real thing to smell like. They aren't so strong as to be offence, nor are they too "perfumey". The candles have three wicks, and have a burn time of 30hrs. Available scents vary throughout the year, and I'd suggest finding a local rep to see a catalogue. Definitely worth every penny!