Avon Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara Reviews
Ranked #310 in Mascara

2.2/5

April 22, 2017

This mascara sucks I was given it as I ran out of mascara and it didn't make my eyelashes much long let alone with volume I would recommend this to anyone who are not looking for those results out of it. This product stays on your eyes for a long time and is actually waterproof.

April 14, 2017

I was surprised to find that this actually works really well. I used to wear this in high school and tried it because I needed a waterproof mascara (walking to school in the rain is not fun). This mascara worked really well, as long as I didn't touch it, if I accidentally rubbed my eyes then it would run. Other than that its a good product for the price.

February 26, 2017

i love avon mascara i wasn't surprised when they came out with a water proof one,
    this stuff is awesome to wear if you're going to the pool it really is waterproof
    it can be found on sale sometimes amoung the other kinds, if you have watery eyes constantly or since summers coming id recommend ladies picking this up

January 04, 2017

This mascara does come with a normal bristle want that has quite nice spacing so you don't get the clumps on your lashes. It's not the most amazing at adding length and volume but that isn't its claim. I didn't find it was a little more difficult to remove this mascara, I wouldn't say it was just wash off, it did take a little more effort than that but it also wasn't as hard to remove as some of the waterproof one out there. I also wouldn't say it was waterproof as it didn't come off easier so any water would make it run. Overall it just didn't do enough to replace the other mascara that I do re-purchase.

December 31, 2016

I saw this in the catalogue on sale for about half price, so I thought this would be a good time to try it and I wasn't disappointed! It has a basic wand with the bristles. It doesn't cause my lashes to clump and it gives my lashes enough length and volume to still look natural. It does hold up well to the elements and it does wash off easily with soap and water. I normally hate waterproof mascara, but I would buy this again!

June 28, 2016

I've been using this mascara for many years. I love it because of the wand. Made of bristles to coat each eyelash for length. I don't like the new kind with the plastic wand, just doesn't work well. And it comes in Black/Brown, my favorite color.

June 27, 2016

This is my absolute favorite mascara! My eyes are sensitive and this does not irritate at all. Amazing price point especially when it goes on sale. Lasts all day long and into the night without flaking or smearing :)

January 25, 2016

This mascara is amazing. Evenly coats my lashes, enhancing the length. It lasts all day, is waterproof, and wipes off easily with a facial cleansing cloth!

January 09, 2016

I stock up on this product when it goes on sale. It is waterproof but removes easily with a regular cleanser. It doesn't clump and gives your lashes a very natural look.

January 09, 2016

Full confession: my mom was an avon rep for 20+ years. As her daughters, my sister and I have been... Let's say "blunt" with her whenever a product didn't work. But for years, the wash off waterproof has consistently outperformed more expensive waterproof brands. It's our go to for swimming and sad movies for sure.