Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Reviews

October 06, 2020

Dream

this is one of those "i didn't want to believe it" items that i bought on a whim after spending too much time on amazon.

it is messy to use, smells terrible (i use with the dynamic health brand apple cider vinegar), and will probably ruin my pipes. but when used twice a week this WILL smooth your skin and WILL cause it to feel better than a facial. if you have acne-prone or oily skin, this will really be a godsend for you. just be patient with it and enjoy the results. i wait about twenty minutes before rinsing off.

my only regret is not jumping on the bandwagon sooner.

September 01, 2020

Not for me

I’ve heard really good feedbacks about this product but it’s not for me. I always end up getting red patches all over my face and it burns too, skin looks good after a while though.

June 10, 2020

I’d try it again

I like to try new things this was an alright product. Was ok on my skin. I’d like to try different types of makes. Need more 👍🏽😀 my family and friends want to try

June 10, 2020

Only mask I use

If you can handle the smell definitely mix with apple cider vinegar instead of water. You get a better consistency.
    It is a little work mixing it up but totally worth it. As it dries your skin gets a tingly tightening sensation. You can see every pore on your face as well.
    It left my skin so smooth and tight.
    I also use it for spot treatments on pimples and it dries them right up.

May 24, 2020

The cheapest most effective face mask!

WOW! This face mask actually works. I bought it on Amazon for $10-15 and I dont see myself ever running out of it. You just need a bit of it mixed with ACV or water. Feels tight on and your face gets temporarily red once you take it off. But it sure does make your skin feel soft and all your pores cleaned out. I use this about 2x a month. I would repurchase if I do ever run out of it. I love it!

March 17, 2020

Did Not Disappoint!

After eyeing this for months on amazon ... I finally ordered and love it. Just mix together in a non-metallic bowl (I used apple cider vinegar as recommended online) and apply. I like to mix and apply with a tongue depressor to keep it clean and simple. As it dries, you will feel it tightening, but don't leave on longer than the recommended time ... I did the first time and my skin was quite pink afterwards. Remove in the shower if you can because it can be messy, but afterwards, your skin will feel so great!

February 02, 2020

Good and affordable product.

I've been seeing a lot of people swearing on this product so I gave it a try. After application, my face feels very soft. My breakout as well the impurities are diminished after regular applications. So far so good.

January 05, 2020
    Washington, United States

The best mask I've ever tried

Dry, irritated, acne prone, greasy, problem skin?!? GIVE THIS STUFF A TRY!! You mix equal parts clay (powder) with apple cider vinegar (or water) and mix it up and let it set on your face for about 20 mins. I NOTICED A HUGE DIFFERENCE AFTER MY FIRST TRY! I use it 2-3 times a week. You can't beat the price and value of this mask!

July 30, 2019

love it

I ordered this healing clay from amazon when i was suffering with extreme acne. At that point i did not notice huge results as i skin was extremely sensitive and i was using many different products because i was fed up, so i stopped this this clay to give my skin a break. now that my skin has recovered (i still get a pimple here and there) i started using it again and i love it. It super strong healing clay and sucks out all impurities out of your pores leaving your skin super soft, cleanse, vibrant. i don't mix this clay with apple cider vinegar (some people do) because i don't want to irritate my sensitive skin. This healing clay works amazing with water too!

July 20, 2019

Messy but worth the hassle for oily skin

THIS STUFF WORKS. My only issue with it is that’s it’s messy and can be a little hard to work with (can be clumpy) it can also feel uncomfortable (itchy when drying and a tight feeling) but honestly, the effectiveness of the product outweighs all of that. This will totally ease any acne and control oily skin. My skin type is super oily, so I use this about 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so clean. I find it minimizes my pores and lessens my oil production by A LOT.