Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

April 13, 2021

Does the job, great value

Been using this fdialynfor over two months now, and it still seems to have alot of product left it in. Very little is needed to get a good lather so this is a great value.
    It does a fine job removing makeup, however I usually use this as step two in a double cleanse. It does tend to take a bit more water and scrubbing to remove this product from the face, but once removed my fave feels both clean and refreshed. I also love the pump!

3.2/5

April 12, 2021

Okay product

I mean.. it does the job but not the most effective for the price point. I gredients are not the best & i find it left my skin dryer than ever! Maybe not suitable for someone with sensitive skin

February 28, 2021

LOVE

I absolutely love this cleanser!! I actually look forward to washing my face each morning and night because I love what it feels like to cleanse using this! I also notice a difference in my skin, too. My skin is super soft and is glowing a bit more than normal! Will continue buying.

January 13, 2021

It's okay

I wouldn't say that I'm reaching for this when I'm running low on my other more preferred cleanser immediately but when I was trying it it felt nice on my skin and smelled nice too.

1.5/5

December 28, 2020

Not worth it

This product didn't work well for me. It irritated my skin and I had to discontinue using it.

Pros: it smells nice, there's a lot of product provided in the bottle.

Cons: the oil separates from the rest of the ingredients so you need to shake it well, even though the top is tightly on it still leaks, may irritate your skin.

November 29, 2020

works great

This is the best face cleanser I've tried! I really enjoy this! The smell is nice, the texture is nice.. it makes my face feel so clean. All I use is Aveeno products on my skin, and this product is great. Leaves my skin glowing I love this product.

July 17, 2020

Great cleanser! But not for sensitive skin

I have normal to dry skin and I really enjoyed this cleanser. I recommended it to my sister who has some sensitive skin and it broke her out! So be weary but if you don’t have sensitive skin this is a great cleanser that doesn’t dry out your skin. Great at removing makeup.

April 11, 2020

Wow super wow

Tres bon produit pour tout les type de peau il nettoie en profondeur et les la peau propre et hydrater pendant plusieurs heures je l’adore et je le recommande

January 09, 2020

I would buy this product again as it is great in quality.

I found this product amazing as its quality is great and so is its effectiveness. This product has made my skin really fresh and soft. I have started using it everyday for my skin routine.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good face wash for the price

I tried this face wash awhile ago. For the price this is a large bottle of gentle cleaner that lasts a long time! It was gentle on my face; however I noticed some acne starting after I used it so I stopped using it.