B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #828 out of 887 in Lip Balm

January 21, 2016

This lip balm is awesome. it smells really good and it's not sticky on the lips.

January 20, 2016

This lip balm smells good, feels good. it helps my dry lips.

January 20, 2016

I love this product. I would recommend it to anybody. I always have dry lips in the winter and this is the only thing that works.

January 19, 2016

Saved my dry lips. I apply every night before bed and wake up with supple lips, also high quality!

January 18, 2016

The quality of this lip balm is really good. I had really dry lips one time so I spent the money and picked this up. It is worth the money if you have tried everything else and nothing is working for your dry lips. It made my lips so moisturized and feeling so much better. Great product.

January 18, 2016

This lip balm smells good, feels good, and i love the applicator. Its like the blistex one where you squeeze out the balm and then apply. What i kind of like about this balm as it adds more fun is that depending on the temperature you will have a more runny or more paste like texture. It really does moisturize your lips well. Ive used the burst bees honey lip balm and it does not work as well as this. This also really does smell nice and gives your lips a nice smooths look (not glossy of course cus its balm!)

November 04, 2015

This is a very nice lip balm. Its thick, not like a stick balm. Its moisturizing on my lips and lasts for a long time.

August 03, 2015

I received this in a TopBox. It was okay. I used it before bed and it left my lips feeling nourished in the morning.Not something that I love, but not bad. I have one more sample of this that I am working through.

January 26, 2015

This is my favourite lip balm/moisturizer of all time!! I am willing to shell out that $21 for it because I use it every day, and I'm telling you, this stuff WORKS! It's expensive, but I have been using the same tube for over a year now, and it's still not done. $21 for all of that is not so bad when you think of how long it lasts you and how well it works. It moisturizes so well because it contains maple syrup which repairs chapped lips. In addition to that, it has UVA/UVB sunscreening agents that protect my lips from the sun!

February 12, 2013

This had immediate moisturising and soothing effects if you can put up with a little bit of stickiness. It is a little expensive but it works and it has SPF which is nice if you are going outdoors and need to help out your chapped lips.