Baby Bell Cheese Reviews
#382 in Grocery

April 04, 2017

These are the perfect size for snacks for school or snacks on the go. My son loves these, that he asks for them every time we go to the grocery store.

March 29, 2017

My kids love cheese. Any kind, really. I thought I'd try something a little healthier compared to a processed cheese products out there and baby bell was a totally awesome option. They love the taste and its great for on the go, in the lunch box or a post-workout protein snack (for mom ;))

March 14, 2017

We love this product in our home. A great on the go snack for the little ones. Convenient, healthy and tasty! Price wise I find them a bit on the higher side and would definitely purchase more If the price was a bit less, none the less, I will buy again as a treat.

September 07, 2016

If you are a cheese lover like me then you will love this cheese It tastes great and I cant keep it in my fridge everyone in my house loves this cheese yummy!

July 01, 2016

Baby Bell Cheese is my abousoulte favourite. Its creamy, rich and delectable flavour will make you fall completely in love. Although, I believe it is a bit pricy, it is totally worth every penny. If you haven't tried Baby Bell Cheese, you must try it now! I promise you will love it! I give this product two thumbs up.

June 13, 2016

These are great snack items. I have tried all the flavors of them and I have not been disappointed, They all have a great taste and are nicely wrapped individually so they are easy to pack into lunches or as snacks

2.7/5

January 27, 2016

I bought the smallest bag of these and was not impressed. For the price I paid I guess I expected more and I was disappointed.They seem to be so popular and now i can't understand why. They don't really taste that good