Baby bottle pop

Baby bottle pop Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 287 in Candy

Childhood Memories

I remember when these were so popular when I was a kid. I like that you get a lollipop, but with a twist- the different flavored powders you can choose from. The powders are delicious and have a strong taste of the particular flavor they are supposed to be. the lollipops are also delicious and flavorful.

Childhood Memories

I remember getting these all the time when I was a child. They were one of my favorite candy on the market. There were so many different flavors to choose from and I loved all of them. The powder was delicious and had a good flavor resembling the fruit it was meant to taste like (in an artificial way).

Baby bottle pop

The baby bottle pops were my absolute favourite as a kid. I seriously could have lived off these. As soon as I want old enough to have my own change and walk to the corner store, I went straight for the baby bottle pops. All the flavours are awesome and super tasty. Not healthy but hey, it's candy!! I haven't introduced my son too many candies especially not these as I am sure he would request to have them constantly, they are so addictive.

June 20, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

This is the best candy in the world it's usually pretty expensive but we'll worth the money. It comes in so many different flavors but I would recommend buying the strawberry kind before the other flavors.

June 08, 2016

I defiantly went through a faze as a child where I'm pretty sure 75% of diet was made up of these baby bottle pops. They still sell these at the dollar store so I pick them up as a treat for my son every now and than. They have a variety of different flavours and it's a very cute concept.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!