Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy Reviews
Ranked #12 in Candy

Good - 0

August 26, 2017

my childhood fav

These always remind me of my grandma and I can't get enough. The sugar free variation is great too. So creamy and rich. I could definitely eat a whole bag!!

April 18, 2017

These are so creamy good ! When I see these I think of my son and his grandfather he would always put them in my son's pockets ,there at Dollar store as well as most all stores price is good as well ,nice candy to suck on after a Meal or any time .I really love these

March 29, 2017

I really like buying these they are really good! I like how you get a lot of them in a bag and the taste is heavenly I really like the butterscotch flavour! They are one of my favourite candy to eat!

January 18, 2017

Mmm delicious and buttery! I love Werthers! These are one of my top choices for candy and we always have them on hand :) Just don't chew them, they are meant to be enjoyed :)

January 17, 2017

Délicieux bonbons au beurre, cela me rappel mon enfance quand j'en mangeais chez ma grand-mère. Quand j'en vois quelque part, j'ai souvent envie d'en acheter et parfois je me fais plaisir.

November 08, 2016

Ils sont tellement bon au goût. Délicieux goût de beurre . Quand j'en mange un je ne peu plus m'arrêter tellement j'aime la saveur. Je les recommande.

November 08, 2016

Ma mère m'en apportais toujours lorsque j'étais petite. Ils ne sont pas du tout sucré et ne tombe pas sur le coeur. Ils ont un vrai goût de beurre, mais pas trop.

October 23, 2016

Werthers are premium caramels and I've never tasted a bad one. The hard candies are long lasting and very buttery. Good to have a whole bowl on your desk. It's one of those little treats that don't have lots of calories.

1.0/5

September 19, 2016

I absolutely hate werther's, they are so fattening and they give you pimples if you eat too many, The taste is too overwhelmingly sweet and gets tiring after a while. I have never been a fan of these. They are overpriced and not worth it. if you really insist on buying just buy butterscotch store brand and you'll get the same flavor.

September 19, 2016

Oh boy I just love Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy it's taste amazing creamy and butterscotch yummy I can't eat an entire pack in a day if I wanted it lol there so good ! Best candy