Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy Reviews
#2 in Candy

May 05, 2021

Nice

I absolutely love the soft caramel candies so I decided to try these ones. They were okay, they did taste very good but I am not a big fan of hard candies. I think I will stick with the softer ones.

April 16, 2021

Tasty treats!

These are always refilled in my household in a large bowl. Nicely satisfies the sweet tooth after a meal. The taste is just so addicting. I'm not a fan of candy but can't resist these.

March 17, 2021

Addicted!

I love Werthers and tend to buy them weekly when I go shopping. Although they can get pricey! I do find them very flavourful! I find I can't just let them sit in my mouth and chew them! Time to pop another! :)

March 12, 2021
    Havering, United Kingdom

Such a staple for many families

These classic caramel candies are a staple for many families, with many happy stories being shared over a candy. They're such a lovely quick pick me up kind of treat

January 05, 2021

Desk snack

Werther's Original Hard Candies have been a favorite of mine for years. The rich caramel in a hard candy form is delicious. These make a great candy bowl staple in retail stores or at home.

November 19, 2020

Fav candy

This candy is my go to whenever i need a
    perk up from my long day of work! Love
    these caramel candies!! I usually buy my candies at walmart or if not dollarama, and i usually
    Would consume 5 of em within the same day.

November 19, 2020

Yum

If your grandma didn’t give you these tasty sweets was she really your grandma?? Yummy butterscotch can be enjoyed for hours. Every time I treat myself to this candy I remember happy times with family.

October 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The besttt

These candy bring me back to my childhood and I still love them as much now as an adult. The original is of course the best and they are always as good as the first one

July 23, 2020
    Florida, United States

A delightful treat! Hard and Soft Chews are AMAZING Werthers

Highly recommend! Terrific candy to leave in an elegant crystal candy dish for family and friends to enjoy. I really enjoy this candy. I love it is convenient and can pop one in your mouth, exceptionally convenient. They are packed with flavour and are tasty and a good quality candy that Werther's are renowned for. The soft chews are now my new favorite, a must try!

July 23, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Love them

This is by far one of my favorites. They remind me of my granny. She always had some in her purse and it was a treat when she gave us one. Love the taste and it brings back fond memories