Jolly Rancher Reviews
#3 in Candy

October 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I can't get enough.

I love Jolly Ranchers. They taste amazing. My favourite kind is the hard boiled sweets. I do enjoy their chewy sweets too. But I can't get enough of the hard boiled sweets. The flavours are more enjoyable. You need to try these out if you haven't already. I've give some to friends at work and they love them too.

September 26, 2019
    Texas, United States

great candy

I grew up eating Jolly Ranchers, they are so good. I love all the different flavors but my favorite one is watermelon, my son always saves them for me. Great to keep some in your purse or your desk for when you want something sweet.

September 05, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Full of flavor!

I have always felt like jolly ranchers pack a huge punch in the flavor department! They are great for work and I keep a stash in my desk at all times!

California, United States

Nostalgia

These hard candies are childhood favorite. There's something about the way that they make them, and the flavoring that they add to them that just makes them too good to only eat one.

Ohio, United States

I like em, not like the original one

I like Jolly Ranchers a lot not to much of a fan of the blueberry it gives me a headache but it is pretty similar to the ones from the 90s. What I did like was the packaging was fairly easy to open which is nice for when you’re multi-tasking. I also appreciate that they haven’t changed the style of the packaging as much, which may not be a big deal to some but it’s a nice to not have everything changed

Illinois, United States

Blue is best

I absolutely love hard candy it is my go to when eating candy it may not necessarily be good for my teeth but I love it, I like the variety bags and I am a huge fan of the blue, my family knows not to touch the blue ones. I will eat any of them besides the purple I dont like that flavor.

September 02, 2019
    Maine, United States

Favorite!

These have been my favorite since I was a small kid! Kind of remind me of being a kid actually! The watermelon is my favorite and love how many juices they create!

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Best tasting sweets

These sweets taste so amazing! So much flavour and a great choice of flavours at that. It's a shame we cant purchase them more in the UK. One of my favourite candies.

July 10, 2019

Yummy

These candies have real rich fruit flavours. My kids just love them. I wish the company can add more flavours. They are not too sweet, it’s just right to leave you with nice flavour in your mouth

July 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Candies, Makes your Teeth Sticky

Really yummy candy and an adult or kid would love to eat this. The downside to these is it kind of makes your teeth sticky after eating them, but they still taste good!