Jolly Rancher Reviews
#6 in Candy

October 29, 2017

I mean, I guess so

These can be super sweet if you like sweet.
    They also make awesome things to slip in vodka bottles overnight for a change of flavour.
    Watch out for sticky ones though, that means they've been sitting a while.

October 14, 2017

Love it

I could eat these all day. Love buying them in bulk . green apple and the blue raspberry are my favorite kinds i could eat just those .. Could do withou the grape thou

September 28, 2017

The Best!

Jolly Ranchers are one of my most favorite hard candies ! The variety of flavor makes it phenomenal, the flavors that you get from the candy is very prominent ! They last a long time and are so super yummy! Only complaint I would have is the apple ones take your breath away almost , when you eat them they just react weird in my mouth anyways but i love all the rest of the flavors

May 18, 2017

J'aime ces petits bonbons, ils sont parfait lorsque j'ai une rage de sucre et que je ne veut pas trop prendre de sucre. Je vous les recommande fortement. Mon préféré est définitivement le rouge.

May 12, 2017

Jolly Ranchers are simply delicious! They are one of my guilty pleasures for sure. I always find a stash of them everywhere - my purse, my pockets, my car...you name it! They are super rich in flavor.

One of my pet peeves though is everytime I seem to buy a bag, there is barely any blue raspberry! It's a bummer because it's my favorite flavor. I feel like they need to work on their candy flavor ratio a bit.

May 08, 2017

Hard Jolly Ranchers are my absolutely #1 go to candy for on the go pop in mouth enjoyment. All flavours blast with great flavours that are dead on what flavor they are. Candy lasts a while and is hard so be careful biting it. Makes good Jolly Rancher Vodka. Great size, lots in the package and good price for them. they are Addicting.

April 30, 2017

Jolly Ranchers are delicious, especially the grape and cherry flavors! I love how long they take to break down. You can suck on them and enjoy them for a long time! As a kid I loved it when we had these in the house for church candies, although they made horrible sticky messes a few times when they melted in too hot of a place.

March 26, 2017

Jolly Rancher makes some of the best candies I've ever tasted. They have so many flavors and the flavors aren't the same as your standard candy flavors, not orange, grape, etc these have watermelon, green apple, blue rasberry etc

February 21, 2017

I do not like hard candies.I have never liked hard candies. They have great taste but they are not my cup of tea. My grandkids like them, but I still would not buy them.

January 25, 2017

I searched for these to review because i recently only started to like hard candy and jolly ranchers are by far my favourite ones yet! Especially the watermelon and green apple flavours. Personally I think these should be #1 in candy, but that's what reviews are for right:) Now I must go and buy some because I just ran out last night lol