Jolly Rancher Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 287 in Candy

May 18, 2017

J'aime ces petits bonbons, ils sont parfait lorsque j'ai une rage de sucre et que je ne veut pas trop prendre de sucre. Je vous les recommande fortement. Mon préféré est définitivement le rouge.

May 12, 2017

Jolly Ranchers are simply delicious! They are one of my guilty pleasures for sure. I always find a stash of them everywhere - my purse, my pockets, my car...you name it! They are super rich in flavor.

One of my pet peeves though is everytime I seem to buy a bag, there is barely any blue raspberry! It's a bummer because it's my favorite flavor. I feel like they need to work on their candy flavor ratio a bit.

May 08, 2017

Hard Jolly Ranchers are my absolutely #1 go to candy for on the go pop in mouth enjoyment. All flavours blast with great flavours that are dead on what flavor they are. Candy lasts a while and is hard so be careful biting it. Makes good Jolly Rancher Vodka. Great size, lots in the package and good price for them. they are Addicting.

April 30, 2017

Jolly Ranchers are delicious, especially the grape and cherry flavors! I love how long they take to break down. You can suck on them and enjoy them for a long time! As a kid I loved it when we had these in the house for church candies, although they made horrible sticky messes a few times when they melted in too hot of a place.

March 26, 2017

Jolly Rancher makes some of the best candies I've ever tasted. They have so many flavors and the flavors aren't the same as your standard candy flavors, not orange, grape, etc these have watermelon, green apple, blue rasberry etc

February 21, 2017

I do not like hard candies.I have never liked hard candies. They have great taste but they are not my cup of tea. My grandkids like them, but I still would not buy them.

January 25, 2017

I searched for these to review because i recently only started to like hard candy and jolly ranchers are by far my favourite ones yet! Especially the watermelon and green apple flavours. Personally I think these should be #1 in candy, but that's what reviews are for right:) Now I must go and buy some because I just ran out last night lol

January 18, 2017

Oh good old childhood memories! Jolly Ranchers were always my favorite as a kid and quite honestly still are. I still purchase them in the long packages. I prefer them in hard candy rather than the soft option. I love that there are so many different flavor options in each package.

November 30, 2016

As much as I love the taste, these are a bit sickly sweet and that's never good. Because of their size I also always have the need to crunch them, and their "glassiness" makes that unpleasant. I do like their fruity nature, though, because that kind of candy has always appealed to me - I would just like it more in gummy form (like jujubes). It is nice to take in your purse with you, though, and the aftertaste isn't that bad - it just probably isn't good to use as a mint since sugar is bad for the breath.

November 18, 2016

I love jolly ranchers, they taste so good and they last so long, which makes me eat less sweets! They're really hard on your teeth so I wouldn't eat too many!