Jolly Rancher Reviews
#4 in Candy

September 07, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Jolly Ranchers

I really love Jolly Ranchers the strong favors that represents each color my favorite flavor is watermelon I used to like red hot but can't find them anymore. what I don't like about Jolly Ranchers they will slide down your throat they're so slippery not safe for little kids will choke.

August 31, 2020

Great Taste

I really like these candies. I love all of the different flavors of these candies. The only thing I don't enjoy is the way they get stuck to he inside of my teeth.

July 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Yummy!

The Jolly Rancher candy is a classic candy that I grew up with and now I am enjoying with my kids! It tastes perfect fruity, not to much sweet just perfect!

June 28, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Loved these ever since I was a kid

It’s a nice sweet little candy, just the perfect size.i like all the flavors. The only issue I have with them is that they can get stuck in my teeth but I get them out or they eventually melt.

June 17, 2020

Yummy

Super awesome candy creation. Blue raspberry is my absolute favourite one of them all. Not too sour or sweet, it’s the sugar craving spot. There’s always enough for everyone in the bag as well.

April 04, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Would buy again

They are so yummy my kids and I love them my whole family does to. The taste inthe mouth is wonderful! I would keep on buying it for every single day of the morning and night.

October 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I can't get enough.

I love Jolly Ranchers. They taste amazing. My favourite kind is the hard boiled sweets. I do enjoy their chewy sweets too. But I can't get enough of the hard boiled sweets. The flavours are more enjoyable. You need to try these out if you haven't already. I've give some to friends at work and they love them too.

September 26, 2019
    Texas, United States

great candy

I grew up eating Jolly Ranchers, they are so good. I love all the different flavors but my favorite one is watermelon, my son always saves them for me. Great to keep some in your purse or your desk for when you want something sweet.

September 05, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Full of flavor!

I have always felt like jolly ranchers pack a huge punch in the flavor department! They are great for work and I keep a stash in my desk at all times!

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Nostalgia

These hard candies are childhood favorite. There's something about the way that they make them, and the flavoring that they add to them that just makes them too good to only eat one.