Jolly Rancher Reviews
#4 in Candy

April 02, 2019

Not all candy is just for kids!

Great tasting candy in the perfect sized shape and there are plenty in the bag to last a while. Really help curve my neausea during pregnancy. Perfect to keep in the purse for when you need a pick me up!

February 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yess

The blue ones are the best. I could live without the purple but they have so much flavor. Great price. Great taste. But them often.. Def tell friends n fam to buy also..

February 08, 2019

Yummy

I really like the blue raspberry flavour. It tastes so good. It is not overly sweet. It is very convenient. I buy these bulk and I would buy these again for sure.

October 27, 2018

So tasty

I love all the flavors that come in the jolly rancher bags. My favorite has got to be the blue though! But they all are definitely very tasty! My favorite hard candy!

October 15, 2018
    Florida, United States

Taste

I love jolly rangers they are one of my favorites over the years they have made so many things like lollipops and you can also make drinks snacks one of my favorite child hood candys

September 27, 2018

I love to buy these

As a kid I always loved jolly ranchers candies. I still love them as an adult. Now I cut apple slices and melt my candies dip apple slice in candy. A super yummy jolly rancher candied apple slice yummy

September 25, 2018

Jolly ranchers

Jolly ranchers are a classic hard candy with great taste they are my favorite hard candy to snack on. The flavor lasts a long time as well my kids like them too. Worth trying.

September 25, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Very tasty candy

Jolly ranchers are one of my favorite candies. They are full of delicious flavor and they last awhile too. I love bringing them to work to have a tasty treat during my shift. Definitely worth trying!

September 22, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Great candy

I love jolly ranchers especially the red ones. This candy has always beeen my favorite. Jolly rancher candy is an awesome tasting candy my children love it to

September 20, 2018

Childhood favorite

Jolly Ranchers have always been a favorite of mine. I love cherry and watermelon the best. I always try to keep some of these on hand. The chewy candies they have now ar garbage compared to these :)