Mentos Candy Reviews
#5 in Snacks

January 11, 2018

Prefer gum

I have to these are good! I am more of a fan on gum. This leaves breath smelling good. The pro to it is that you can swallow it and its not harmful. It is good because less people will spit gum everywhere its gross to litter! This is more convenient.

December 17, 2017

Favorite of the family

I love the fruit mentos! They're just crunchy enough to be enjoyable without breaking your teeth like other candies. Eating too many in a row would often make me cough.

2.8/5

October 02, 2017

Best mint of all!

I love mentos, there not to hard, chewy or minty. They have honestly been my best friend through my third pregnancy!

I would defiantly recommend them.

August 14, 2017

love it!

I really like this cinnamon flavour, it is spicy, fresh, leaves my mouth feeling cool and with an amazing smell. They are in fact a bit hard at the beginning but who cares they are delicious. I wish I could find them easily at the store but sadly that's not the case. I have seen them in Gian Tiger in Alberta but nowhere else.

August 03, 2017

Bombon que j'aime avoir dans le coffre à gant de la voiture

Je garde toujours dans le coffre à gant de la voiture des bombons Mentos pour en manger un de temps en temps pour me donner un bon goût dans la bouche et me donner de la salive. J'oublie parfois de m'apporter de l'eau lorsque je fais les kilomètres pour me rendre soit à la campagne où à l'hôpital pour des rendez vous fréquent. Je prends énormément de médicaments et cela me rend la bouche très sèche. J'en transporte aussi dans mon sac à main. Ils sont délicieux et ce que j'aime par dessus tous c'est lorsque je les croques et il y a un éclatement de saveur! Le prix est très raisonnable pour la quantité de bombons dans le sachet.
    Je les recommande et je vais assurément en racheter

August 03, 2017

Super Spicy!

Mentos have been around for as long as I remember.
    I loved being able to throw them in my pocket and carry them around.
    They have a variety of flavours and are great for young and old.

July 17, 2017

great mints, many different flavours

I started buying Mentos after seeing the silly commercials the had 10-15 years ago. I had never heard of them and they looked like the scotch mints I used to buy at the pharmacy.
    I love the multiple flavour they now have. I favourites are the rainbow, strawberry, spearmint and especially the cinnamon ones! Those are heaven, it's hard to just eat one.

July 09, 2017

Easy To Carry

Mentos many moons ago as a young adult I ate these everyday..i carried them in my purse ..in my pocket and in my coat pocket...these mints taste so good and the taste lasts a long time..i would recommend these as they are easy to carry and you just cant eat one ...

June 30, 2017

good, really good

I just like Mentos a lot, they are really good to carry on my purse, they taste good and they are fun to eat, even my kids are always trying to steal my mentos from my purse because they like them too

June 02, 2017

I love Mentos candy . I love the mint flavour way more then than the fruity varieties . They're a hard on the outside ( not too hard) and they have a soft , chewy centre . My plan is always to let them sit in my mouth but that never happens lol I always end up chewing them . I Amaya had them as a kid and I really enjoyed them . You find them at the dollar store for $1 dollar .