Mentos Candy Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 17, 2017

great mints, many different flavours

I started buying Mentos after seeing the silly commercials the had 10-15 years ago. I had never heard of them and they looked like the scotch mints I used to buy at the pharmacy.
    I love the multiple flavour they now have. I favourites are the rainbow, strawberry, spearmint and especially the cinnamon ones! Those are heaven, it's hard to just eat one.

July 09, 2017

Easy To Carry

Mentos many moons ago as a young adult I ate these everyday..i carried them in my purse ..in my pocket and in my coat pocket...these mints taste so good and the taste lasts a long time..i would recommend these as they are easy to carry and you just cant eat one ...

June 30, 2017

good, really good

I just like Mentos a lot, they are really good to carry on my purse, they taste good and they are fun to eat, even my kids are always trying to steal my mentos from my purse because they like them too

June 02, 2017

I love Mentos candy . I love the mint flavour way more then than the fruity varieties . They're a hard on the outside ( not too hard) and they have a soft , chewy centre . My plan is always to let them sit in my mouth but that never happens lol I always end up chewing them . I Amaya had them as a kid and I really enjoyed them . You find them at the dollar store for $1 dollar .

May 31, 2017

I always keep these in my purse for a quite freshen up breath-wise! We buy them in the 4 packs and go through them often! The mint flavour is nice and last a nice long time. The fruit are great too but I find I chew them up quick! Love them all.

May 30, 2017

Freshens up your mouth and fixes your cravings! Tasty little candies! Always liked Mentos, now more flavours to enjoy. I keep a pack in my purse for a quick freshen up or for something to chew.

May 29, 2017

A favourite since I was a kid. I love both of them but would prefer the coloured ones of I didn't need to Freshin my breath.no love the strawberry ones the best not a fan of yellow . awesome candy though

3.2/5

May 28, 2017

I love Mentos, especially the fruit ones! Strawberry is probably my favorite flavor! There's no nutritional value but they are a great hard/soft candy, I love that they are chewy in the middle!

May 28, 2017

Love Mentos! They are a great hard/soft candy. I like both kinds but tend to get the fruit flavoured ones more often. They are a little crunchy at first then they become soft and chewy. They are sweet and just enough to satisfy the sweet tooth! Nice little candy to keep in your purse and pop in your mouth when you get that craving. I am not a gum chewer so these are pretty much my go to!

May 18, 2017

I love eating these as candy! When I purchase them with the intent of eating them as mints, they never last. I love the texture and flavour of mentos. The fruit flavoured ones are definitely closer to being a candy than a mint and I also love how the mint flavoured mentos are on the sweeter side, rather than being hot.