Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

October 21, 2021

One of the best!

One of my favourites. If you like sour these are for you! They're tangy then sweet. Makes a nice combo. Plus who doesn't like gummies? I love them would reccomend

October 21, 2021

The best candy out there!

These have always been my favourite candy. They’re not too sour, but sour enough. Delicious! I forsure would recommend these to anyone wanting to try a new candy!

July 14, 2021
    United States

These are my fave sour candy!

These are soooo satisfying -- just sour enough, and definitely sweet enough. It's the best if you can find a really fresh pack, and then the texture is extra chewy. I try to get these in smaller packs, because I have no self-control when they are on offer...!

June 22, 2021

My Favorite!

Probably the best candy, not too sour, not too sweet.
    Chewy and delicious!
    Red is my favorite! a guilty pleasure of mine to enjoy once in a while.
    The price is also right

April 26, 2021

Acidulé

J'aime ses petits bonbons acidulés, leurs textures est agréable en bouche. Petites gâteries du weekend pour toute la famille 💞. Enrobé de sucre , mariage parfait entre le citronné et le sucré. De temps en temps pourquoi pas.

April 22, 2021

Favourite Accidentally Vegan Candy

I love Sour Patch Kids so much, and the fact that they’re accidentally vegan is one of the best things. Definitely my go to candy and a staple in my candy stash.

April 18, 2021

La meilleure gâterie

Les sourpatch sont un de mes meilleurs bonbons. Ils sont toujours frais. Il y a plusieurs saveurs toutes très bonnes. Ces bonbons sont sûrs, mais pas trop.

March 29, 2021

Amazing

These are my all time favourite candies. I buy them in bulk because i have to constantly refill my candy jar and buying the smallish bags just didn't cut it anymore.

March 17, 2021

Addicted!

I love Sour Patch Kids! I can't get enough once I start eating them!
    I love the flavour and also they are fairly cheap! I usually buy them every 2 weeks, try and not buy them often as I eat them too quick! :)

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

YUMMY

I love these sweets. Their one of my favourites. There so nice and sour if you like sour sweets you’ll love theses. My favourite flavour is the strawberry. Love love love.