Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

February 18, 2019

Addicting!

I love these candies but they can be addicting! You definitley can't eat just one. I love the sourness and the bit of sweetness to them. They are cute shapes and all of the flavors are good.

February 16, 2019

Love this product

Love sour patch kids! I’m a huge fan of candy and especially sour candy! So these yummy candies are one of my favourites.
    I have actually sat down and ate a whole bag! Wouldn’t recommend! Lol

February 12, 2019

Love sour candy

Love all sour candy but these ones are really good because they have a lot of different flavours. Buy the a lot. You can buy them in a lot of different stores.

February 11, 2019

Yum

Who don't live sour candy.. They never disappointed. So chewy sour n awesome. Def buy a lot n would get ppl. To buy also. Great price for great amount u get

December 18, 2018

Love these

I love Sour Patch Kids, they taste so good. I wish they were a little more sour than sweet because I love sour candy, it's one of my favorite types of candy.

October 18, 2018

So good!!

I just love Sour Patch kids!! always soft and fresh. Id really like it if they wouldn't put as much green kids in the bags though! Not saying the green ones arent good!!

October 11, 2018

Love Sour Patch Kids!

Sour Patch Kids are one of my favourite sour candies, and favourite candies in general. I love the taste, not too sour and not too sweet. The amount you get per bag is a good amount for the price you pay. I recommend them 100% and will forever buy them.

October 11, 2018

THE BEST

THIS CANDY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CANDY OUT THERE ITS SWEET BUT NO ITS ALSO SOUR IT IS SO ADDICTING! I CAN EAT AN ENTIRE BAG SO EASILY. I 100% RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY CANDY LOVER

October 10, 2018

My family loves these.

Having multiple food allergies (eggs, garlic, cinnamon, and peanuts) these sour patch kids are one of my go to candies to buy for my household. I love the sour to sweet aspect of the candy and the flavors.

October 03, 2018

Good

Both of my kids love sour things. This is one of our favorite snacks to buy for a movie night. Some our more sour than others but they are all pretty good.