Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

April 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Such a delight

This candy is mine and my nephews favourite. They have the right amount of sour that we are still wanting to go back for more and more and more! They are so good!

March 28, 2019

I would buy this product again.

Maynard sour patch kids have got to be the best sour to sweet candies there are on the shelf. The bag lasts a while and the flavour is never dull. I love these candies.

March 11, 2019

Caution very addictive and very tasty

These candy are amazing. Very tasty and flavourful and they come in fun shapes. You can’t just only have one ... they have both sour and sweet taste. These are the best! If you haven’t tried these I totally recommend that you do! The red and blue flavours are delicious

February 18, 2019
    Florida, United States

Addicting!

I love these candies but they can be addicting! You definitley can't eat just one. I love the sourness and the bit of sweetness to them. They are cute shapes and all of the flavors are good.

February 16, 2019

Love this product

Love sour patch kids! I’m a huge fan of candy and especially sour candy! So these yummy candies are one of my favourites.
    I have actually sat down and ate a whole bag! Wouldn’t recommend! Lol

February 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love sour candy

Love all sour candy but these ones are really good because they have a lot of different flavours. Buy the a lot. You can buy them in a lot of different stores.

February 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yum

Who don't live sour candy.. They never disappointed. So chewy sour n awesome. Def buy a lot n would get ppl. To buy also. Great price for great amount u get

December 18, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love these

I love Sour Patch Kids, they taste so good. I wish they were a little more sour than sweet because I love sour candy, it's one of my favorite types of candy.

October 18, 2018

So good!!

I just love Sour Patch kids!! always soft and fresh. Id really like it if they wouldn't put as much green kids in the bags though! Not saying the green ones arent good!!

October 11, 2018

Love Sour Patch Kids!

Sour Patch Kids are one of my favourite sour candies, and favourite candies in general. I love the taste, not too sour and not too sweet. The amount you get per bag is a good amount for the price you pay. I recommend them 100% and will forever buy them.