Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 287 in Candy

June 16, 2017

I purchased these candy once but,I don't think I will again

This is not my regular flavoured candy to buy,I always purchase something like Spearmint Leaves,which is more on the sweet side.How I ended up purchasing Maynards Sour Patch Kids in the first place is,my Husband loves,loves Gummy Bears so sometimes they are hard to get so this time I purchased this brand.I didn't notice the word Sour on the package so I went and bought them anyway.Apparently he didn't notice either because when he put one in his mouth,I'm sure he spoke in french.He gave me one to try and wow!!!! the sour taste was too much for me ,or him.Sometimes you can get Gummy Bears in this brand name and they are delicious.I don't think I will be buying the Maynards Sour Patch Kids again because, they are too sour for me,even though they are soft and chewy ,I really can't recommend these but,as the saying goes ,everyone's taste buds are not the same.I also should mention that they are a bit higher in price also.

June 16, 2017

Definitely a hit in my home

Maynard's sour patch kids are very good . My friend used to work at the Cadbury factory in my city so I would get a huge white garbage bag full of goodies . From Cadbury chocolate, Maynard candies , gum , halls , etc . I was always happy to see these in the bags of candy and the best part was that I only paid $20 dollars for at least $100 worth of candy . Halloween I would get a smaller bag for free . They're a soft chewy fruity flavoured gummy that has sour flavouring on the outside . They're not too sour so they won't hurt your tongue . They're very good and addicting . You can find them at Walmart for $2.99 . I highly recommend .

Love em!

These have always been one of my favourite candies as a kid. They have a nice chewy texture and a delightfully tangy sour aftertaste. I enjoy all the flavours, the cute packaging along with the little gummy kid design. Great candy for people that love a sour taste.

yum

not a huge sour patch kids fan, im just not that into sour flavours. They are okay though, nice texture. I eat them if offered but i dont really ever buy them

June 15, 2017

Looking for a candy fix?!

Whenever I have a candy craving, I love Maynard's candies. They are the perfect texture. Soft, but not too soft. And a perfect amount of sour that turns sweet.

A Tasty Classic

There is a reason that these chewy sour candies have been around so long. They are very quickly becoming a classic candy. The flavors are all complementary to each other, but are unique in their own way. It is a very sour candy, so avoid it if you prefer sweet. I love how soft they always are.

June 12, 2017

Deliciously Sour

I have been craving sour snacks lately and picked up a bag of these this weekend. They are mildly sour, with a sweet flavor gummy candy inside. You know the sour gum balls that are so sour they make your eyes water, well these are not that bad, the sour coating dissolves quickly once eaten. They are yummy and satisfied my sour candy craving!

June 06, 2017

This are just so super awsome as they are no need to try new flavors or mess up the already perfect recipe of sour candys... Yummmy ..so many great flavors in this original package

May 16, 2017

I really like these candies, but mostly for the after taste after the sour taste has faded away. The sour taste in the beginning can be a little overpowering. Your mouth will get sore if you eat too many.

May 08, 2017

I love sour candy and sour patch brings the perfect sour punch I'm looking for ! Not to sour were your mouth is burning (like war heads) but not to wimpy ! I also like the actual flavors sour patch kids use like Blue raspberry and lemon ! One of my favorite sour candies and I will continue to purchase !

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Zumba and weight loss results

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Teen Mom 2

Gabby9 added a new review for
    skinfix inked tattoo balm

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES