Maynards Sour Patch Kids

Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 217 in Candy

April 23, 2017

Ces bonbons sont délicieux! Ils sont sûres a l'extérieur. mais sucré à l'intérieur. Maynard's a créé ma combinaison parfaite! De plus, on ne se tanne pas du sûre en les mangeant.
    Si vous ne les avez pas encore essayés, Cest un must!

April 23, 2017

J'adore ces petits bonhommes en bonbon sûre ! A chaque fois que je fais l'achat de petit paquet, je le termine en peut de temps tellement c'est bon au gout ! Miam !

April 18, 2017

Oh Yuck ! Daughter gave me some of these to try a while back I don't like sour ! They were really sour and chewy once I got past the sour they were okay ! But not for me !Of you like sour these are your pucker treats !

April 14, 2017

These are my my favorite sour candies ! I love gummy bears but these are always go to for a sour snack :) the blue ones are the best. If you haven't tried them go buy a bag

April 10, 2017

Total sour puss fan. Im loving the Maynards sour patch kids candy. soft little pieces and are chewy and I love that tart taste. Love the sugar coating. I love it when I find a bunch that really has a lot of tartness to them.

April 05, 2017

These are my favourite when I'm craving sour candy. I eat the whole bag in 1 sitting, and my kids love them too! You can buy small bags from Dollarama which is where I like to buy my candy from because it's cheapest.

March 04, 2017

Yes! I. Love. Sour. Patch. Kids.

I don't know if it's the flavor, colors, or packaging; but something just draws me to these candies!

The sour flavors are so good, and burst in your mouth with artificial sweetness! My favorite is blue raspberry, and it always gets me! Also, the design of the candies are very cute and make me want to eat more!

Enough said about the product, but it definitely is a must-have and should be tried by all!

March 01, 2017

These are always going to be a satisfying candy. They give you just enough sour and sweet to satisfy that craving. I am a whims when it comes to sour things, but this isn't too sour. It has the perfect balance of sour and sweet! It also is a little bit of a nostalgic candy for me as I grew up eating these. I also will forever remember the funniest commercial done by sour patch kids, the one where the girl gets her hair cut horridly, who remember? Anyways, I just mean it's a candy that one can reminisce on.

March 01, 2017

Oh how I love sour patch kids! The red & green are my favourite. Just the right about of sour and the candy chewy and so good. This are easily one of my favourite sour candies.

March 01, 2017

Bien sûr, ces bonbons ne sont pas bons pour la santé et sont remplie de sucres, mais ils sont excellent côté goût et lorsqu'on commence à n'en manger, on ne peut plus s'arrêter.