Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

January 16, 2018

Original is the best

I love sour patch kids. Lately they have been coming out with a variety of flavour. Which is fun to try but the original is still by far my favorite. They our sour on the outside and sweet on the inside. The red is my favorite.

January 15, 2018

Yummy!

I love sour patch kids. They are very sweet and sour and I love all the different flavours and colours. I also have tried some of the new flavour variations and they are fun and tastey. I love the tropical flavours, but I stell prefer the originals.

January 08, 2018

Love this product

I love this product. These candies are my favorite. I love sour candies and these do just that. They are definitely my go to candy and I would recommend them to anyone.

January 05, 2018

OOOOOOOOHHHH boy

Oh i love me some sour candies and these do not disappoint. generally theyre not too cheap but i find theyre worth it, i buy them often. I love sour and theyre pretty sour!

3.2/5

January 05, 2018

Not good!

I was looking forward to trying this but when I did I found out that they were not sour at all, very sugary, bland, I think they should make them a little bit more on the sour side as that what they advertise. Thanks but no thanks.

January 04, 2018

Can't just eat one!

I love sour patch kids and have been eating them for years. My favourite sour patch colour is red. They're quite sour as you bite them, but after a few seconds it becomes sweet. I'm a huge fan:)

December 11, 2017

Love these

I totally love the taste of these they are full of so much flavor my mouth waters thinking about them. Very cheap to buy and I keep them always in the pantry

December 05, 2017

Yummmmm...

I am not always the biggest fan of candy but Sour Patch Kids are my weakness. I love that they have the sweet and sour flavor profile. When you first take a bite you taste some sour but then the sugar on top lends to a nice sweet taste. The various colors all taste slightly different and have a fruity profile to them. I like that these are chewy. You can get these at Bulk Barn or buy packages at Walmart, Metro or Loblaws. They are really tasty!

November 22, 2017

I will always buy these

I absolutely love these.theu are my favorite candy always has been sice i was little.they have a very good taste and just the right amount of sour.The price is great .You get a very good candy for the right price.

November 19, 2017

Yum! All time fave!

From the first bite, right until the end of the package, these sour little treats are just perfect ! Each flavour is unique and delicious, and you can't just eat a few, I know I honestly just can't stop!! Movie night, is not the same without our sour patch kids!