Baby Mum-Mum Banana Rice Cookie

Baby Mum-Mum Banana Rice Cookie Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 137 in Baby Food

May 30, 2017

When my oldest has a snack that my youngest can't eat this is what she gets and she loves the banana rice cookie the best. Very easy for her to hold, great treat for teaching to feed themselves and easily dissolves. Great variety of flavours.

April 29, 2017

Love them there a great light snack .....many flavors to chose from....althought on the down side its hard to keep them from breaking while transport..

April 17, 2017

All four of my children have enjoyed these as babies. They're big enough that they fit in their hand and they melt pretty quickly in their mouth. Great quick snack!

April 14, 2017

I have bought so many boxes of these granddaughter loves them ,I Love that They come In a bunch of packages 2 to a small bag ,these are great for tossing in diaper bag and or the door ! Not messy at either which soemtimes that is a bonus when baby needs snack but has PICTURES or something to do and don't want him or her dirty ! Really recommend and come in alot of flavours ! Price is good as well

April 12, 2017

Ma fille adore ces biscuits! Elle en "shake" quand je lui en offre un. Ils fondent rapidement au contact de la salive. Ce qui évite les étouffements. C'est un des premiers aliments solides (lire manipulables) qu'elle a mangé par elle-même. Bien que les enfants doivent en consommer modérément à cause des caries (j'ai vu ça à l'émission L'épicerie), ils restent de belles gâteries pour les bébés.

March 30, 2017

My little one loves these. He eats them right up. Definitely would recommend buying the baby mum mum banana rice cookie. Worth every penny for sure. Buy them all the time

March 20, 2017

These are great little snacks for on the go with baby. All my 4 kids loved them. I can easily pack them in my diaper bag. great for babies with no teeth they dissolve easily in babies mouth. The flavours are all really great.

March 14, 2017

All my kids loved these while a baby. They are a fantastic first option and I trust the ingredients. I can read them all. I like that they are individually wrapped so I can just toss some into the diaper bag and have them around all the time.

February 27, 2017

My boys could eat a whole box in one sitting if you'd let them. Started to introduce at about 7 months. Great snack. They really like chopping on them wh n a tooth is coming through. I thought gut they'd get tired of them but not yet.

February 27, 2017

My daughter loves these. Started giving them to her after she had masted purees and starting wanting more actual solid food. These were especially good for when she was teething as they gave her something to chew and also distracted her from the pain of her teeth coming in. She is 17 months now and still enjoys having these as a snack