Baby Mum-Mum Banana Rice Cookie Reviews
#11 in Baby Food

September 06, 2017

GGGGGGRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTT Product!

I Iooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt

August 11, 2017

Must buy every time I grocery shop

My baby man loves these! They keep him busy when he is grumpy and teething too. They are quite sticky though so make sure you have something to wipe down with.

June 05, 2017

My son loves these! I love how they melt in his mouth, making it less of a choking hazard. Most importantly, I love that I can read the ingredients and that it is all natural. I'm confident that my son is getting a yummy snack that is made with real food.

May 30, 2017

When my oldest has a snack that my youngest can't eat this is what she gets and she loves the banana rice cookie the best. Very easy for her to hold, great treat for teaching to feed themselves and easily dissolves. Great variety of flavours.

April 29, 2017

Love them there a great light snack .....many flavors to chose from....althought on the down side its hard to keep them from breaking while transport..

April 17, 2017

All four of my children have enjoyed these as babies. They're big enough that they fit in their hand and they melt pretty quickly in their mouth. Great quick snack!

April 14, 2017

I have bought so many boxes of these granddaughter loves them ,I Love that They come In a bunch of packages 2 to a small bag ,these are great for tossing in diaper bag and or the door ! Not messy at either which soemtimes that is a bonus when baby needs snack but has PICTURES or something to do and don't want him or her dirty ! Really recommend and come in alot of flavours ! Price is good as well

April 12, 2017

Ma fille adore ces biscuits! Elle en "shake" quand je lui en offre un. Ils fondent rapidement au contact de la salive. Ce qui évite les étouffements. C'est un des premiers aliments solides (lire manipulables) qu'elle a mangé par elle-même. Bien que les enfants doivent en consommer modérément à cause des caries (j'ai vu ça à l'émission L'épicerie), ils restent de belles gâteries pour les bébés.

March 30, 2017

My little one loves these. He eats them right up. Definitely would recommend buying the baby mum mum banana rice cookie. Worth every penny for sure. Buy them all the time

March 20, 2017

These are great little snacks for on the go with baby. All my 4 kids loved them. I can easily pack them in my diaper bag. great for babies with no teeth they dissolve easily in babies mouth. The flavours are all really great.