Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews

Your baby’s got a full time job: 1. Crawl on floors. 2. Explore every nook and cranny. 3. Touch every possible surface. Your job? Making sure all surfaces are super clean and ready for baby exploration. Done. These wipes are formulated without ammonia, bleach, phthalates, and sulphates.

Babyganics lingettes à usages multiples pour les surfaces, sans parfum. Votre bébé a un travail à temps plein : 1. Ramper sur le plancher. 2. Explorer tous les coins et recoins. 3. Toucher toutes les surfaces possibles. Quel est votre travail? Vérifier que toutes les surfaces sont des plus propres et prêtes pour l’exploration de bébé. Fait! Ces lingettes sont formulées sans ammoniaque, javellisant, phtalates et sulfates.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

January 07, 2020

Love these!

I love the Babyganics wipes!! Super durable while not being harsh! They have a great light smell! They leave my counters clean and are also gentle enough to use on my daughter's hands!!

January 06, 2020

awesome wipes !

I really enjoyed having the opportunity to test out these wipes! I love that they are baby/child friendly and I felt safe using them around my daughter. I would mostly use them to clean her high chair area and other areas around the kitchen. Will definitely be purchasing again!

2.8/5

January 06, 2020

Prefer damp cloth to wipe down

These wipes are ok but aren't wet enough to get the job done. I prefer a clean damp cloth to wipe down surfaces. Perhaps adding more water to the container will leave the wipes moist enough for intended use.

January 05, 2020

Kid in a High Chair? This is for you!

Although I typically love the fresh scent of cleaning products, I don't love them on areas that my little ones mouths are touching. These wipes are great for wiping down high chairs, toys and cart handles (which my son sees as his personal chew toy).
    #gotitfree and so glad I did because these area great new addition to our cleaning products especially when we are on the go!

Nice texture

I did like the texture of these wipes. They felt durable and stretchy. The size per sheet was great too. I tend to prefer scented products but that doesn't deter me from buying these unscented wipes in the future. The convenience of pre-moistened cloths are great for the kids bathroom.

2.7/5

January 05, 2020

Safe, but not very strong.

These wipes are not great at cleaning messes. They don't seem to have any power to dissolve any sticky foods or residue. The container design is thoughtful and I appreciate that they are safe to use on Baby's surfaces, but I'm not confident in their ability to clean or disinfect. I prefer something that's a lot more powerful.

Babyganics wipes

The babyganics wipes are soft and gentle
    I use them to clean up childrens fingers and since they dont contain any harsh chemicals I feel comfortable using them on my babys skin. I also use them for small messes and they are effective in cleaning up. I would definitely recommend these for parents who are worried about using harsh chemicals and who are trying to avoid their use.

January 05, 2020

Good

I got to try for free, babyganics all purpose surface wipes. Love that it’s free from harsh chemicals and any harmful odours! Cleans pretty good and easy to pull out from the flip top container. Perfect to use on any surface, toys, etc. I would def recommend these to all parents!

January 05, 2020

Great wipes that I know is safe for my baby!

I received this product for free to review from Family Rated. I have been using the wipes to clean table tops/high chairs when we go out to eat knowing that it is safe for my baby as there are no harsh chemicals. As it is fragrance free this is also perfect for my little ones. The wipes are sturdy and don't fall apart when you wipe. The only downside is that the container is too big that I can't really just put it in my diaper bag as it is too bulky. It is also a bit pricer as well compared (around $10-12).

January 04, 2020

Great wipes

These wipes are great. Thick and does not rip apart or leave any residue. I love the fact that it’s safe for my baby’s environment. I got this product free to test in exchange for my honest review.