Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews

Your baby’s got a full time job: 1. Crawl on floors. 2. Explore every nook and cranny. 3. Touch every possible surface. Your job? Making sure all surfaces are super clean and ready for baby exploration. Done. These wipes are formulated without ammonia, bleach, phthalates, and sulphates.

Babyganics lingettes à usages multiples pour les surfaces, sans parfum. Votre bébé a un travail à temps plein : 1. Ramper sur le plancher. 2. Explorer tous les coins et recoins. 3. Toucher toutes les surfaces possibles. Quel est votre travail? Vérifier que toutes les surfaces sont des plus propres et prêtes pour l’exploration de bébé. Fait! Ces lingettes sont formulées sans ammoniaque, javellisant, phtalates et sulfates.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

Wipes away messes

These wipes are good for mess around the house. They don't smell and wow are a good size and thickness. Three dispenser is good too. I use them for messes on tables and use them for Toys too. I'd buy these again. #gotitfree from@familyrated

2.7/5

babyganics-all-purpose-surface-wipes

Im not a huge fan of these wipes. I am glad i got to try them #gotitfree. They come in a nice heavy duty container. I will keep using the product to see if i change my mind. I wouldnt recommend i dont think.

Once in a while

I was very excited to receive and try these wipes. Originally I wanted to use them for daily needs but then my daughter got sick and I used them to safely clean all the surfaces and toys in her room. I love that they are fragrance free and I also love the natural ingredients so I know my daughter isn't exposed to any harsh chemicals. the only issue for me is the price but I think I would probably still buy them next time she's sick.

Wipes

Amazing all natural wipes. Keeps me feeling safe with my little grandson running around tucking everything. This will be my number one product to keep in my house from now on.

Cannot live without!

I received the BABYGANICS ALL PURPOSE SURFACE WIPES, FRAGRANCE FREE to try out and I am in love! Any mom, or dad, knows the importance of wipes. Babies and toddlers are messy and my son is no exception.
    These wipes are great after any meal, cleaning the stroller, toys that fell on the dirty floor or mud, and just about any surface. Their cleaning ability is amazing! I was able to get marker stains off of his highchair after a very fun and enthusiastic colouring session.
    I also love that the wipes have the perfect amount of product so they are not too wet but also not too dry. It’s the perfect amount to be able to clean and get dirt off but also not make a wet mess everywhere.
    The Babyganics all purpose wipes are definitely mom approved by me! I already bought four more, three for each level of the house and one for the stroller. They are a good price for the quantity as well, so I am happy about that!

Perfect

These wipes are amazing. I use them on the highchair after every meal. They're thick and not dripping wet like some other wipes I've used. I love that these are non scented and I feel safe using these on a surface that my son eats off of. Another bonus, I only need one wipe as they're quite large.

Definitely recommend this to moms who worry about using chemicals on surfaces that their children come in contact with.

I loved it

I have used these wipes and they are too good.. i liked its texture and these are really soft. Cleaning the baby high chair is a really difficult task but with these wipes its very easy to wipe it off.

Love this product!

Love love love these wipes. Since having babies it feels like everything needs to be disinfected constantly.. these wipes live up to the task! Will definitely be repurchasing :)

December 21, 2019

Cleaned sticky hand prints with no streaks!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
    I used this product to wipe my daughter's sticky handprints from our kitchen table. It wiped them up with very little effort and it didn't leave a streaky mess behind. It is fragrance free, which I appreciate. Most disinfectant wipes have a very strong fragrance that makes my eyes water. I would definitely purchase this product and recommend it to anyone who likes to use wipes to clean messes.

Great wipes

I am very pleased with these wipes as they are fragrance fee and no harsh chemicals included. I use these on babys room furniture surface and to clean his toys.