Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 19, 2019

Love them

I received these wipes as free for review purposes. These wipes are so gentle and free from any harmful chemicals . These are made from plant derived ingredients. These wipes are soft and gentle on my sons skin and doesn’t cause any reaction. It’s fragnance free but I still smell something which I don’t like about them.

February 19, 2019

Babyganics Baby Wipes

These fragrance free baby wipes are soft and gentle on sensitive skin. They moisturize without leaving a sticky film. Knowing that they are made with natural ingredients is a plus too.

Updated On: February 19, 2019

I got this for free from Family Rated to review.

February 18, 2019

Gentle on my baby's bottom

I was super excited to be selected by Family Rated to try new Babyganics products!

My son has super sensitive skin, so I have to be really careful with what wipes I use on him otherwise his bottom gets all red. These wipes were super gentle on his bum, and he didnt have any problems with them. I found them to be super soft, and did a great job keeping him clean. These were gentle enough i even used them on my toddlers face to clean up when we were out.

My only dislike of this product was how it opens. I prefer a pop top style open pack of wipes for easy one handed opening. I also had some difficulty getting the wipes to come out one after another, which is not helpful when cleaning a dirty diaper that requires several wipes.

Thanks for letting me try your product!

Good quality

I really like the packaging this came in. The sticker that you peel open is very thick so it closes back very easily instead of getting wrinkly and allowing air in. No smell. Got them to test out for free and used them as makeup wipes. They did the trick. A little bit dryer than some other wipes I’ve used however.

Good wipe

I enjoyed using the Babyganics baby wipes. It is slightly sented with a very nice baby fragrance. It has a nice thickness, I am able to compare them to Pampers wipes. I do find them a bit on the over moistened side - again compared to Pampers. They work well and do not leave any stickiness or resedue behind. I do personally prefer these since they are organic and made with natural ingredients.

Love these wipes!

We absolutely loved these wipes. We received them as part of the family rated review club and I am so thankful we did. They didn’t irritate skin and cleaned easily. They held up super well and I feel completely confident using their products and the ingredients they contain. Would definitely recommend trying these for yourself.

2.3/5

February 18, 2019

Not a fan of the texture.

I was not a huge fan of the texture of this wipe, it felt cheap and plastic. They got dry very fast in the package as the seal didn't stay sticky for long. My son's skin also was not a fan. I found myself using more wipes than I usually would to clean him. Over all I would stick with my Huggies brand wipes and not make the switch to these. They did have a nice scent and packaging was cute.

February 18, 2019

Definitely I would buy this product again.

I like the wipe's texture, it is soft and fell there is no soap or other chemical on that. It is not thin as other brands, we can use only one to get cleaned.

Loved these!

I just loved these wipes! They are excellent quality and do not rip apart or feel cheap. One wipe does an excellent job cleaning. They have the nicest smell to them. My kids both have sensitive skin and I care about what I put on them. I would highly recommend these wipes to any parent.

My Baby's Bum Loves These

My baby and I loves these wipes. I have used the generic brands, like Pampers Natural, it caused my baby's bum to rash out. So I'm very hesitant of what I use on my baby's bum. It's a strong wipe and doesn't rip on me. It's gentle and as advertised it's fragrance free. I would buy these again and have recommended these wipes to my mama friends!

I received this product free to try and review from Family Rated.