Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

Effective

These wipes were great! We always try and purchase fragrance free so that was a bonus. The wipes were thick enough to get the job done. I tried them on both her bum and her face. They held up and didn't have a lot of wear in them.

February 19, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product

This product worked well. The wipes are a nice thickness and the moisture content was just enough to get the job done. My son really liked the smell too!

Gentle and effective

I got these These gentle and effective wipes free through family rated club. They really get the job done. My girls are at potty training age so these are great to really make sure they are clean after #2s,
    And they don't irritate their skin

I Would definitely recommend this product to friends an family!!

Great wipes!

These wipes dispense amazingly! I usually use another brand where it’s common to accident my pull out a large handful but these nicely come one at a time. They smell great too.

Soft and gentle

Got these Babyganics baby wipes for free with Family Rated. I like these are so gentle and soft on my daughter. I like the scent isn’t too strong. The texture is soft but also very tough especially when you really need a good wiping!! I would buy again!

February 19, 2019

Worth a look to your usual

My wife and I were really happy with the product. Once the price point is established it will be a potential option to replace the big box brand. A+ work.

Thick and strong

Ok so firstly we are put of diapers in my house (are you jealous?!) So I did not test these *there*. These were great makeup removers, although it did not get through mascara. Great after gym, in the car etc. Made me feel fresh during the day when i needed it. Also worked on my families sensitive skin without irritating. These were thick and strong enough for wiping frozen boogers and chocolate sauce off faces with one wipe per face only! My only complaint is that I wish the pack was "wetter"

February 19, 2019

Love the feel of these for all tasks

These are soft and amazing...I have used them for sticky hands and everything in between and would highly recommend. I haven't seen them in store yet so cannot say I would purchase as it would depend on the price but I love that there are no chemicals!

So soft!

I adore these wipes! They are so smooth to use and they came in so handy as we hit flu season. My little guy was needing double the diaper changes but his little bottom was not irritated by the wipes.

As much as I adore them, they are quite expensive in comparison. I would definitely buy again if there was a coupon or on sale to make them competitive in cost with their competitors.

Great Wies

These wipes are great. Really good size and quality where pretty much one swipe did the trick. Little to no scent, so nothing to agitate baby's bottom.