Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 23, 2019

wow!

cest si important de ne pas mettre de perfum sur la peau de bebe ! leurs peau est si fragile, cest pourquoi ce merveilleux produit existe je le recommande a tout le monde :)

September 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Gentle yet sturdy

I have been using the Babyganics wipes since for a year and 8 months. I’d never really considered fragrance in wipes being something bad until I had a daughter and applying anything to her sensitive areas with fragrance just didn’t seem right. The Babyganics Fragrance Free baby wipes are soft, moist and very sturdy. My daughters diapers can get really messy, but I’m able to clean up the worst of her diapers with about 4 wipes max. The texture of the wipes is nice, they’re thin and stretchy but not rough to where they leave behind any residue or material in baby’s skin. I’ve never had issues with the wipes being dry either. My daughter has never had a bad reaction to them and I think they’re perfect for cleaning messy little hands and faces as well.

September 07, 2019
    Indiana, United States

We use these for everything

Finally a brand I can trust that isn't coated in chemicals and fragrances. I am super excited to have found a brand I can trust around my kiddos. I support babyganics and love their strides at less toxicity

September 04, 2019
    New York, United States

it was great

I works great. but the only thing I don't like is the smell. it's says it it fragrance free but it has a little smell That bothers me. other than that it works gret

April 09, 2019

You won't regret it

We received this product for free part of product review and I'm so glad we got the chance to try it my daughter has very sensitive skin and regular wipes would hurt her she now asks for the white pack because she feels safe using them I love that they are fragrance free

April 04, 2019

Nice Product

This is a very good quality wipe for thickness and size. You can tell my baby is happy with it as there is no irritation on his skin. It is gentle, moist and soft enough for cleaning the baby bum and also good for cleaning face and hands as well. It's a must to put in your diaper bag.

March 28, 2019

Babyganics Family Rated Club

Mon premier bébé est en route donc je n'ai toujours pas pu tester sur lui, mais j'ai adorer au toucher. Des lingettes sans odeur, les petites fesses de mon bébé vont se plaire!

March 18, 2019

Great wipes for sensitive skin

Love these wipes. They didn't irritate my baby's bum and she has sensitive skin. I love using organic products on my kids because i want to offer them the best. I want them to be healthy. Great product, two thumbs up!

March 12, 2019

Really Great!

These wipes are awesome! My little guy didn't get rashes or any irritations. They had a nice light scent to them and mad short work of any big messes. I've purchased them a few times since being sent then to try.

March 09, 2019

Gentle for my new baby

I have a newborn that I tried these wipes with as soon as he was born. I can tell you that these wipes did not irritate my newborns bottom. I have not tried any other brands yet to compare these to but the wipes are a generous size, and very thick and strong. It did seem at times that I had to use more wipes to get the job completely done than I thought I should have. I like how easy it was to pull just one wipe from the package and to reseal it. I love how gentle these are and because they are made with no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes. These seem a little pricey in comparison to regular wipes but I think it’s worth it if it doesn’t irritate my sons skin or contain harmful ingredients.
    I received this product free from the Family Rated Club in exchange for an honest review