Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 18, 2019

Not a fan of the texture.

I was not a huge fan of the texture of this wipe, it felt cheap and plastic. They got dry very fast in the package as the seal didn't stay sticky for long. My son's skin also was not a fan. I found myself using more wipes than I usually would to clean him. Over all I would stick with my Huggies brand wipes and not make the switch to these. They did have a nice scent and packaging was cute.

February 16, 2019

Not for me

The amount of wipes was great and the fact that it was unscented was a plus, but they were not very moist at all and I found that I had to use way more wipes to clean up a #2 than our ordinary brand that we use.

2.8/5

February 15, 2019

I'm left undecided about these

I wasn't all that impressed with the wipes. I found the texture weird, and they were not wet enough to effectively clean dried on foods on the kids faces. I also found I needed to use more of these compared to my usual brand for poop.

February 15, 2019

Not effective enough

I found these wipes to be very thin and not wet enough to handle cleaning my son for diaper changes. I found I had to use more of these wipes on a diaper change than the competing natural wipes that I use. I would not purchase this product for use in the future.

February 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Gentle on the bum!

So far I am loving the Babyganics organic baby wipes! They are scent free which is awesome for such a delicate area. They are wet enough but not overly wet which could lead to possible skin irritation/rash! They do a great job of cleaning so you only need to use one or two wipes!!

February 07, 2019

Worked well enough

I liked these wipes well enough I guess. I usually use cloth wipes, and nothing cleans better in my opinion, so you'll be hard pressed to find a disposable wipe that truly impresses me. Thst being said, these wipes have quality ingredients and are alcohol free, making them ideal for quick hand and face washes as well as doing their job down below. I do have to applaud the packaging; the stiff plastic seal and the quality adhesive make the package close completely after every use, allowing the wipes to stay moist. I would definitely recommend them over mainstream wipe brands.

February 04, 2019

A gentle wipe that works

This package comes with 80 wipes, which is a great supply. The wipes are fragrance free, and are very gentle on the skin. I can use it on sensitive skin areas without any issues. I love using these with my makeup remover - so effective. They are nice and wet, so they do a great job of cleaning. Leaves skin feeling so soft.

February 03, 2019

Notas good as i expected

I received this product free from Family Rated to give a fair and honest opinion.

I really wanted to like these wipes! I have several other Babyganics products that I swear by and I thought these would fall into that category too. I usually use Huggies Natural Care wipes and I found I had to use double the wipes to clean up messy diapers. I would have to wipe so much my son (16 months) would cry whenever I used them. I found them drier than Huggies. We used the whole pack in less than 2 weeks. However, it had a nice soft smell and the quality of the wipes was nice (my son couldn’t rip them). I think I’ll be sticking to Huggies.

2.7/5

January 26, 2019

Not willing to pay the price

Thankfully I got these free to try. Do they work? Sure, but not any better then others I've used and since their price is higher then most I won't be using these again.

2.8/5

January 22, 2019
    New York, United States

Good ingredients but not ideal for cleaning

I received this product for free as part of the Family Rated review club.

Upon first glance, all the Babyganics products look beautiful. The packaging is clean and fresh and they stand out from the competition. I was happy to learn that these baby wipes are fragrance free and are made of gentle ingredients, including many natural essential oils.

I am however dissapointed by the sticker top packaging. I wish these wipes came with an actual lid instead of a resealable sticker. It becomes a little more difficult to reach the wipes if you are in a hurry. I also haven't had the pack long enough to find out but I'm afraid the sticker will wear off. This is the type of wipe that would be ideal to transfer into another container if you have one.

The quality of the wipe itself is just average.I have come across many wipes that are far more luxurious, thicker and soft. These are on the thin side and it seems like you would need several for big messes. They are practically see through. Since they contain some natural oils, they feel a lot more slippery and dont give you that "clean" feeling. I actually think they would be great as make up wipes.

I personally wouldn't purchase these myself because they are too thin and oily for my liking. If you or your baby have extremely dry sensitive skin, it might do the trick.