Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

So gentle!

I typically use water wipes but I’d say this comes a close second to that. I really like the gentleness of these wipes as my son can be quite prone to the harshness of some products. I would definitely rate this product highly and would recommend this to a friend as a gentle option to use.

Impressed

After having the opportunity to test these I was pleasantly surprised. The overall texture of the wipes is great. Its not super thick but also not flimsy and doesn't fall apart in your hands. The fact that they are fragrance free was a bit worrisome for me as I thought maybe it wouldn't leave my little one quite as fresh after wiping. I however was wrong and it did the opposite. The package itself is a good size and easy to open and use. It fits nicely into a diaper bag or glove box. Leaves skin soft and doesn't leave any residue.

Love it!

was given the opportunity to try 3 new babyganics from #familyrated. I tried 3 of the #babyganics in shampoo+bodywash, wipes and the moisturizer lotion. My daughter has very sensitive skin so I am always looking for new products to use on her skin. I love the shampoo+bodywash and the wipes. I really liked the shampoo+bodywash because it was a foam based, very easy to use. The wipes are also fantastic! The only thing I didnt like was the moisturizer because it didnt leave my daughters skin moisturized enough. Had to reapply the moisturizer every 2 hours because her skin was not moisturized enough. Overall, like the products.

February 13, 2019

Game Changer

I have not had a great wipe since the original hospital barrier cream thick wipes. This Babyganics one is a game changed for us. It was thick enough not to rip through when cleaning the extra messy changes. Love the feel of cleanliness without the greasiness. will definitely recommend and purchase again!

Safe on the Skin

These wipes are easy to use and work well on sensitive skin. The quality on these are very good as well! I highly recommend these for babies with fussy skin!

February 12, 2019

Good wipes that I feel good about using

I was thrilled to be chosen to review Babyganics baby wipes fragrance free as part of the FamilyRated club. I am a big fan of these wipes. It feels good to know that I am using something that has no fragrance on my baby’s skin. These wipes aren’t too wet yet they work really well at cleaning up all kinds of messes. I don’t feel like they leave a film either. I would buy these wipes again. #gotitfree #babyganics #familyrated

New Brunswick, Canada

Gentle on the bum!

So far I am loving the Babyganics organic baby wipes! They are scent free which is awesome for such a delicate area. They are wet enough but not overly wet which could lead to possible skin irritation/rash! They do a great job of cleaning so you only need to use one or two wipes!!

Worth every penny!

I have been using baby wipes for years....These have to be one of my favourites... I carry these all over, not only for diaper changes but to wipe those sticky little hands/faces. These do the job and don't irritate any of my children's skin. They are very gentle on the skin!

Clean ingredients

Updated On: February 11, 2019

These wipes were gentle to use on sensitive skin and zones. They had no scent which is a major plus and a clean ingredient list which is important for young babies. The only complaint is that I found the texture to be foamy so it wasn't such a smooth wipe, and that several would come out of the package when I pulled one out. I would still use these again though! * edit to add: I received these wipes complimentary from Family Rated for testing purposes. Thanks

Love the gentleness

I love the babyganics baby wipes. It was so gentle on my daughters skin. I feel safe on using it on her delicate skin. I even use it on her face when I normally don't do with most of my baby wipes.