Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

Thick and strong

Ok so firstly we are put of diapers in my house (are you jealous?!) So I did not test these *there*. These were great makeup removers, although it did not get through mascara. Great after gym, in the car etc. Made me feel fresh during the day when i needed it. Also worked on my families sensitive skin without irritating. These were thick and strong enough for wiping frozen boogers and chocolate sauce off faces with one wipe per face only! My only complaint is that I wish the pack was "wetter"

February 19, 2019

Love the feel of these for all tasks

These are soft and amazing...I have used them for sticky hands and everything in between and would highly recommend. I haven't seen them in store yet so cannot say I would purchase as it would depend on the price but I love that there are no chemicals!

So soft!

I adore these wipes! They are so smooth to use and they came in so handy as we hit flu season. My little guy was needing double the diaper changes but his little bottom was not irritated by the wipes.

As much as I adore them, they are quite expensive in comparison. I would definitely buy again if there was a coupon or on sale to make them competitive in cost with their competitors.

Great durable wipes

Amazing wipes. These wipes are so durable there’s no chance of a accidental finger poking through. The slight smell is great and they clean well with the first wipe that I don’t need to use ten at a time for them to be effective. Great for butts,faces and fingers.

Great wipes!

These wipes are great! They are gentle on baby, which is most important. I appreciate that they are fragrance free so as to not irritate my newborns' bottom. I am not a huge fan of the packaging however, as the wipes don't come out as easily as you would want but that's not a huge issue as I have reusable containers to use. I would recommend these wipes to anyone!

Great Wies

These wipes are great. Really good size and quality where pretty much one swipe did the trick. Little to no scent, so nothing to agitate baby's bottom.

Soft and Gentle

I received this product complimentary as part of the Family Rated review club.These wipes came in a easy to access packaging and were very simple and natural to use. The wipes were well moistened and were not dry coming out of the packaging. These were very effective in cleaning and did not have to use a ton of them each time. I'd say these are good value for what you are getting, natural products are so important. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Amazing product

I will definitely be buying this product again- I will be highly recommending it to everyone even without kids. Thus product worked so well and my son and I could feel the gentleness of product and how well they worked .

Amazing

Those wipes are amazing as my son have an itchy skin all the winter so I always look for a fragrance free wipes so they don’t irritate his skin and the second thing is that the wipes are so soft on his skin and since I always look for a chemicals free wipes for my kids so those wipes is a must have for my kinds in all the ways , thanks to @chickadvisor and @babyganics for giving us the chance to try them for free

Love them

I received these wipes as free for review purposes. These wipes are so gentle and free from any harmful chemicals . These are made from plant derived ingredients. These wipes are soft and gentle on my sons skin and doesn’t cause any reaction. It’s fragnance free but I still smell something which I don’t like about them.