Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

2.7/5

February 18, 2019

Didn't relieve baby's dry skin & is not really organic

My baby has relatively good skin integrity with some typical dryness on the arms from crawling around everywhere plus dry winter air. I had been managing it with coconut oil and Shea butter, but for the sake of testing out the product, I tried just using this lotion. It did nothing. It definitely absorbed easily and I like that it's unscented, but if you look at the Environmental Working Group's website, the ingredients that make this lotion absorbent is what makes it moderately toxic. Not as "natural" as I'd hoped it would be, especially for a "green" baby product.

February 17, 2019

That smell though

Great moisture attained from this product. Leaves my little girls skin feel extra soft. One thing though is that for something which is unscented I think it smell really bad. So its a no for me

February 15, 2019

Scent...

I don’t really slather my kids in cream unless they are really dry. This cream was nice in terms of texture and it was soft after it was absorbed. I did not like the smell. And I don’t think i would buy again.

February 15, 2019

A Good Mositurizer

While I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, I did like the product overall. I used it on my children after their bath and in the morning and it was effective in keeping their dry skin at bay during the winter months.

2.2/5

February 14, 2019

Smell was weird.

I like the fact that this is a natural product and the company has done an awesome job at making sure it is gentle for babies, however, I just couldn’t get past the smell! It seemed a bit strong considering it is a natural and more gently product. It left my baby’s skin soft, but again, the smell got to me. I would recommend the product if you are okay with scenty products.

2.8/5

February 05, 2019

Light moisturizer, must reapply frequently

I received this product from Family Rated to test for free. I really like that this product is scent free. My daughter already has soft skin so this lotion worked well for her. However, I prefer to buy lotion that I can use for the whole family and my 7 year old, who plays outside for recess, has dry skin. This lotion was not as effective for him. At this price point, I wouldn't recommend this lotion for anyone with dry skin.

2.8/5

Didn't work for us

I really wanted to like this product..but my almost 2 yr old has extremely dry skin. I was really hoping that this moisturizer would do the job but it disnt make a difference for her skin.
    Now i did try this on my 4 yr old who has normal skin and it was fine for her. So it really depends on what kind of skin your little one has.

A nice gentle moisturizer

The bottle makes it easy to dispense. The product is a bit thick and smears a bit upon application, so you really have to work it into the skin. Absorbs well into the skin, with no scent. Very gentle on the skin and leaves skin looking and feeling soft and moisturised.

Lotiony bliss

With trying the babygantics moisturizing daily lotion, I found it not as effective as some other lotions I use for my babies eczema prone skin. I do like how it is plant based and has a simpler ingredient list that we can pronounce, for the most part. I also love the fact that there is an emblem on the bottom stating that the product has not been tested on animals and of course is recyclable. As simple as the moisturizer is, I am not a fan of the smell or texture it leaves behind. I am extremely picky on the type of moisturizer I use on myself and my babies and like non-greasy, non-smelling (for unscented it does have a slight scent, just not perfume based) lotions. I find that this product is about average for its skin care. It will do for dry season and work as a moisturizer. So yes it does pass as something others will like. Especially with organic ingredients. It just doesn't meet my standards for eczema care.

2.2/5

January 31, 2019

Not for us

I do enjoy a lightly scented lotion, as long as it's not an overpowering, chemical scent. I didn't like that the Babyganics lotion I received was fragrance free.
    My daughter gets spots of eczema in the winter, so this lotion was not helpful to us at all. It was ok on my son's skin, but we prefer a lasting cream that really moisturizes the skin.