Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 20, 2019

Couldn’t get over the scent

I received a full size product in exchange for my honest review through Family Rated.

I was excited to try this product as I’m a huge fan of moisturizer and use it on my lo every evening.

I was excited to see it was made with Shea butter and cocoa butter and without parabens and other synthetic additives.

However I could not get over the smell. It’s marketed as being fragrance free but I find the scent so obnoxious I only use it every few evenings to get a break from it.

I love that it has a pump for easy application, and as far as moisturizers it was ok. It wasn’t as thick as other baby specific products I’ve used so I wouldn’t want this one for winter time when our skin dries out faster.

It’s a large size so the value is good if you can handle the scent.

Moisturized all day

I only use fragrance free on my skin so I was excited about this product the most. Didn't disappoint. Went on smooth and left my baby moisturized all day. No negative reaction. I even use it occasionally lol

Gentle and smooth

I got This daily moisturizer free through family rated club. I love how gentle it is on the skin and how soft and smooth it makes my girls skin feels.

I Would definitely recommend this product to friends an family!!

Had better, had worse

It didn't cause any issues, but it also didn't really correct any either. Her dry skin still persisted and it isn't even extreme. Smelled great, but other than that it wasn't really effective at anything. Not something that I will purchase.

Gentle moisturizer

Got these Babyganics baby lotion for free with Family Rated. It is a good moisturizer and keeps my baby’s skin soft but maybe not the best for winter as it isn’t thick enough. For the summer it would be perfect.

Love this brand!

This is a good cream for your little ones. My small people do not care for cream in general but they didn't mind this product. It dried quickly and did not leave a slimy residue. My oldest enjoyed that she could apply it herself.

My only complaint is that I would prefer it to have the same scent as the body wash! It has great packaging and I look forward to trying more products from this company!
    #GOTITFREE

Easy to spread

I received this product complimentary as part of the Family Rated review club. I really likes this moisturizer because it is not scented. It was easy to apply and soaked in quickly. This was a very gentle product and did a good job or moisturizing effectively. I'd say it is definitely worth its value and would recommend to friends and family.

Good moisturiser

I received this moisturiser free from family rated. Most important thing about this moisturiser is that it’s paraben, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum free . I don’t like the light scent of this moisturiser . That’s the only thing I don’t like about it. It’s very gentle on my kids skin and doesn’t cause any sort of reactions .

Babyganics Moisturizer

I like to use baby lotion on my own skin as it's sensitive to most types of scents. This lotion is nourishing with shea butter and cocoa butter but also light and fast absorbing.

Updated On: February 19, 2019

I got this for free from Family Rated to review.

February 18, 2019

Nice design

I got this product to try out for free. The packaging on the product is very nice and as promised unscented. So many products claim to be scent free but they still have a weird smell to them. This one literally smells like nothing. Important for babies with sensitive skin.