Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

June 26, 2020
    New York, United States

Amazing formula

We started using this babyganics moisturizer since my baby was born. My baby had really dry flaky skin. This moisturizer really helped her skin to be soft and smooth.

May 19, 2020

Excellente gamme de produits

Babyganics est une excellente compagnie qui offre une variété de produits qui nous permet d'offrir le meilleur pour notre bébé à un prix aborable. J'aime découvrir chacun de leurs produits, car ils me surprennent à chaque fois!

May 04, 2020

moisturizer

this moisturizer is really soft on my baby skin, glides easily. my baby had no redness, dryness, or any other problem with it. I liked the natural ingredients and no fragrance that protects my baby's natural fragrance.

April 05, 2020

Very effective for baby skin

I use this for my baby and loving it. Having a soft baby skin is really great as it helps the dryness of the skin. I use it sometimes for myself too as I love how it feels on my skin

March 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love!

I have always struggled with my son's exima and dry skin, our community has TERRIBLE water to help.
    I had tried everything, even medicated creams and i stumbled across babyganics 3 pack in a store one day and decided to give it a try.
    Within a week nearly all of his dry itchy patches had cleared up and I was sold.
    We have been using it for nearly a year and he no longer has issues with his skin, I highly recommend!

January 14, 2020

Nice cream all around.

I really like the Banyganics line. This cream is very moisturizing and seems like it would not irritate at all. In use it on myself to you although I do prefer a scent for my own moisturizer.

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love How Natural It Is

I love how natural this product is. There is no ingredient that worries me in this. Plus it works great. The moisture received is just amazing. Not greasy and works like a charm.

April 04, 2019

I Love It

This is a real and nice moisturizing daily lotion for babies. I like they are organic and fragrance free and is good for any kinds of skin. It is a good choice for choosing this lotion as they are very moisturizing, not oily or greasy at all. Would recommend this for all babies.

March 28, 2019

Babyganics Family Rated Club

Mon premier bébé est en route donc je n'ai toujours pas pu tester sur lui mais j'ai adorer l'effet hydratant sur ma peau! J'ai hâte d'essayer sur mon bébé. Sans odeur, sa peau vas adorer!

March 20, 2019

Love the idea

I loved how gentle this product was. Not only did it do the job but it also smelled amazing. I liked how there wasn't harsh chemicals.
    The value was a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this to a friend. #Freeproduct