Babyganics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap Reviews

Instant foam easily removes dried milk, food, grease, gunk & icky-sticky caked-on messes and more. Works great on breast pump accessories too. Pump directly onto bottle, cup or dish or use a damp sponge. Wash and rinse as normal. Formulated without: phosphates, phthalates, fragrances or dyes. Plant-derived cleaning power, not tested on animals.

Babyganics savon moussant pour la vaisselle et les biberons, sans parfum. La mousse instantanée déloge le lait séché, les aliments, la graisse, les résidus tenaces et collés et bien plus encore. Nettoie aussi parfaitement les accessoires de tire-lait. Versez directement dans le biberon, la tasse ou l’assiette, ou utilisez une éponge mouillée. Lavez et rincez normalement. Formule sans : phosphates, phtalates, parfums et colorants. Pouvoir nettoyant d’origine végétale, non testé sur les animaux.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and All Purpose Surface Wipes.

Don't see the point

This is a good soap, nothing wrong with it, but I don't see the point. I boil my bottles after washing them anyways, so I'm not worried about using my regular dish soap with them.
    It does what it claims to do, it cleans well, lathers well, and I do feel like it is a good product, I just don't need the extra step.

Magic Clean!

I received this product as a sample to try, and I love that it's a plant-derived soap that cleans well. I can feel comfortable washing my toddler's sippy cups, plates and bowls and not needing to worry about chemicals.

The pump produces great foam that cleans all greases and stains, and it feels nice and clean after drying.

I recommend this product! :)

United States

Great soap

I was selected to try this product and boy am I pleasantly surprised. I originally thought that this would not clean very well but it certainly cleaned and left no residue. Sometimes I even use this to clean regular dishes and it cleans fantastic. Now that is the ultimate test.

Easy to use and safe!

We are still heavy into bottle use at our house and when we recieved this as a free sample to review... I was so excited! It works well and I like that the soap is a foam as I find it easier to pump as I need some more. It has a light scent and I find it cleans the bottles well! The only thing I wish is that it had an antibacterial component to it.

December 10, 2019

A definite staple for all mommas!

Ok first, I need to admit... I had no Clue there was soap designed specifically for bottles. However, I am extremely happy I was sent this to try, as it cleaned my babies bottles even better then any other soap, and it contains SAFE ingredients, which makes me so happy knowing my baby isn’t ingesting anything she shouldn’t be. It cleaned all of the extra build up from over time off too! Yes yes yes! Highly recommend!!!

Great Product

#GOTITFREE I'm going through the sippy cup phase with my toddler and I hate the smell and taste that regular dish soap leaves behind. But with this you don't get that. For me bubbles means I'm cleaning something and you get a whole lot of sis when doing your bottle or sippy cups. I do like this product and will buy again even to use just for my son's sippys. Will also be recommending this to my friends and family with kids so they can see what I'm talking about.

In LOVE!

At first was I was a little bit skeptical, but it works great!
    I’ve tried with the baby bottles and it got the work done!
    I’m definitely buying another one!

Cleans very well

I have just started to use the dish soap for about a week and really liking it. The soap really cleans very well removes grease efficiently. The soap is fragrance free and plant derived so I donot have to worry too much about harmful residue on my kids utensils nor too strong of a scent. The foaming nozzle also is really helpful as I donot have to scrub too much to create the foam. Overall very satisfied.
    *I received a sample of the product for free.

I was surprise

I was surprise went u receive it because sometimes we don’t think about which dishes soup we are watching the biberón babys. And this product work fantastic

Really is fragrance free

I recieved this soap to test and I love the fact it's plant based and fragrance free. I read the back to see how to use it and you have an option of putting it right on the item you wish to clean or use a sponge. I went with the sponge route as I had a fair bit of baby dishes to wash, the first item it lather up great and cleaned well, so i rinsed and moved onto the next item. Here is where I'm torn, there is no lather so I need to pump more soap on my sponge, which to me seems like a Hassel and a lot of soap being used.

The product does clean well and I love the fact it's plant based but I feel like it's not worth the money for me anyways, I have 3 young kids and go through dishes fast I don't want to have to pump soap per item that needs cleaning.