Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Lovely foam wash!

I got to try out the Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash in Chamomile Verbena. It is a foaming, tear-free wash that is also non-allergenic. Like the rest of the Babyganics products, it is plant derived and uses select organic ingredients. It contains all of the good stuff, and none of the bad stuff, such as, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. It comes in a large 16oz bottle, with a pump-top, which creates a nice foam. It has a pleasant floral/citrusy scent, and doesn't leave skin feeling dry. Overall, I really enjoyed using it.

I would definitely repurchase and recommend to friends and family as well. Thanks to @FamilyRated and @Babyganics for sending me this product to test and review. #GotItFree #tryBabyganics #FamilyRatedClub

January 30, 2019

Gentle scent and rinses clean

Thank goodness for this baby wash!! I have had a very hard time finding a shampoo and wash that rinses clean quickly because we all know babies do not love having their hair rinsed. I love love the foaming pump as a little product goes a long way. The scent is super fresh and a little earthy but not overpowering. I didn't find that it left much of scent on my daughter's skin once she was out of the bath. It definitely got her skin nice and clean without stripping any moisture. She has fairly reactive skin and this did not give us any issues and I felt very good using this even in sensitive areas like around her bum. Would recommend for anyone really, but especially sensitive skinned babies!

Foam baby

I loved the foam soap/shampoo it made it fun for the boys to wash their body’s themself without fuss! The smell is amazing and it goes on great! I would totally recommend it to any and everyone

So gentle and soothing

I would recommend the Babyganics Shampoo and body wash in a heartbeat. Not only does it clean, it is gentle on my little ones eczema-prone skin and left it feeling so soft and smooth and helped his flare up get better as well. We have a hard time picking out skin care products for him because of his sensitivities to the ingredients used in such products. This one's the perfect combination. I got it free to try but the opinions are my own.

January 30, 2019

Fun bathwash and super cute graphics !

Such cute packaging and organic too! Just too great to pass up! I enjoyed trying the bath and body wash... it was exactly what I was looking for. It’s a tad expensive but for the pure ingredients, it lasts awhile since I don’t use that much soap daily anyways.

It’s also not too drying so it’s nice.

Would recommend for babies with sensitive skin!

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.

Great Sudsy Wash

I really like the new Babyganics Shampoo and Body wash with chamomile and verbena. This is an effective, yet gentle shampoo & body wash combo and I really liked the way the wash suds up when its being dispensed. It’s perfect for bath time and the added bubbles are a fun bonus. The wash smells great and did not cause any discomfort for little one’s skin or eyes. I also like all the great ingredients, and this works well as a more natural product for babies.

I would recommend this product to friends and would purchase it again. I received this Babyganics product for free as part of a Family Rated product review.

January 30, 2019

Will definitely buy this again!

I am obsessed with this product! And so are my girls! We love that it’s foaming! I love the mild scent of it! I love that My kids can pump it themselves and wash their bodies! This is a great product!

Lovely gentle foam wash

I received a bottle of Babyganics shampoo+body wash for free from the product review club.
    I used this on my children in the bathtub. As a shampoo is it nice and gentle. I don’t know if I would use this often as a shampoo because it comes out as foam and I am used to liquid shampoos. I used it on my younger child since it seemed very mild.
    I used the product as body wash for both my children and really liked it. The scent was very soft and I liked that it still had a scent as most gentle cleansers and baby products usually are fragrance free. This is a lovely soft natural scent. I liked this much better as a body wash instead of a shampoo. I would definitely recommend.

January 29, 2019

MMM! Lovely Organic shampoo

An organic shampoo!!!!! I was waiting for these finally something I feel comfortable for use on little ones, i usually use fragrance free soaps for my kid's dry skin, this product is great a shampoo and body wash gentle for skin with a nice scent! very smooth but nice calming effect!

January 29, 2019

Squeaky clean!!

I recieved this Babyganic product for free as part of a tester program. I'm happy I did because I love these products!

I really enjoyed using the Babyganics Shampoo and body wash product. I really liked that it was a multi use product which made it easier during bath time.

It cleans really well; both my 5 year old and 6 month old used it and it definitely cleans up dirty messes and makes them squeaky clean. Even I used it a few times to wash my face and was super happy to see that none of us broke out into a rash.

I would recommend this product to any new mothers who want to try a more natural product as It doesnt smell chemically and irritate the skin. I'm so happy I tried Babyorganics shampoo & body wash!