Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Loved this foaming wash

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    This foaming body wash and shampoo is my new favourite product. I loved the chamomile verbena scent; it was mild yet fresh at the same time. The soap lathers up nicely, a little goes a long way and it rinses off easily without leaving a residue.
    I would totally buy this product again and can easily recommend it.

Great combo!

Just like the Babyganics Fragrance-Free Lotion, this is a product that I’ve even tried myself! Washes well, and is so convenient being both a body wash and shampoo! An easy choice- I’d recommend!

Love the foam

Love how this product comes out as foam so bath time is a breeze this body wash/shampoo is lightly scented and so gentle on babies skin I normally only use fragrance free products but was happy to find a lightly scented product that isn’t full of perfumes and chemicals my babies skin was left so soft after using this body wash and her hair smelt so nice will definitely be using this from now on

Great product!

I received this Babyganics shampoo and body wash for free from the FamilyRated review club for reviewing purposes. I used this product a few times on my daughter who is 4 and half months and so far so good! It is my first time using a foamy shampoo & body wash on her. I find the foam easier to latter on her hair and body. I have the piece of mind when using Babyganics products because they use all natural ingredients that is safe for babies. I also like the light scent, they are tear free and non-allergenic. I also love the cute design and packaging! I am not sure what the value of this product but I do recommend this to parents who wants to use natural products for their babies and toddlers. #gift

Easy For Kids to Use

I received a free bottle of this shampoo and body wash from Babyganics and Family Rated. I had not heard of this brand before, but have been pleasantly surprised.

The shampoo and body wash is gentle, and the scent is pleasant, but not overpowering. The packaging is also great! The pump is easy for little hands to use, and the foaming action helps prevent those little hands from getting to much product.

If using this with a bath pouf, you’ll need a few pumps. However, if you use this with a cloth or hands, you can get away with much less.

Great On My Baby

I received this product free to try. The bottle was very large, so you can tell that you would get your moneys worth when purchasing it. The soap really turned into a lather when using it, so I only needed a tiny bit on my toddler. I liked that it was sent free, because some scented products are overwhelming. I would definitely purchase this again in the future when this bottle runs out.

Some skin reaction

I personally really liked the scent and feel of this body wash And shampoo. However my daughter had a bit of a skin reaction to it. Her skin was a bit red And irritated and itchy after using it. I therefore would not buy it as it didn’t seem to be the best with her skin.

Smells lovely

This body wash is very convenient to use and it lathers so nicely. It also smells lovely, the scent is not overpowering. It does not leave residue on the skin and it leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
    I got this product for free as part of the Family Rated program. #tryBabyganics

Nice

I received this for free for an honest and fair opinion.

First I was surprised that this soap comes out as foam . Did not expected it but work alright. Easy to use for kids since my son likes to do everything on his own having the soap already foamed makes it easier for him.

Very gentle on their skin and it has also helped with their dry skin ( combination with the body lotion). No crying when they got soap in their eyes.

Only complaint is that it does have a weird scent but it is light .

Love it!

After receiving the complementary sample and trying it on all my kids, I fell in love with it. It worked wonders on my boys short hair and on my daughter’s long hair. And the smell was amazing too!