Baci Perugina Chocolates Reviews
#459 in Chocolate

January 04, 2018

What a treat!

I received a box of Baci chocolates for Christmas. As I had never had them before I was curious to try them. I was pleasantly surprised to find the little message wrapped around the chocolate. The chocolate itself was very tasty. Guaranteed they won't last long!

August 09, 2017

Must have more

I found these chocolates at Sobeys for $1.99 for the 4 piece 57g container. The dark chocolate was sweet but not overpowering or bitter. Inside there is a whole hazelnut on top with small pieces underneath in a chocolatey cream filling. I didn't find the hazelnuts too crunchy or hard, they were just right. I love the crinkly thick aluminum wrapping the chocolates are in, fun to play with while eating lol. The little sheets of paper with quotes inside are adorable but I can't always understand their meaning since the translation seems a bit off. Other then that these chocolates are delicious and I can't wait to go buy some more.

March 18, 2017

I've received Baci chocolates a few times as gifts, and have given boxes as gifts. I now have a mixed box of milk, dark & white. I prefer the milk or dark.

April 29, 2016

My favorite box of chocolates ever. I grew up with Baci and when the box came out at Christmas time, the indivdually wrapped chocolates would all disappear, forget about seconds. The delicious chocolate combined with the little pieces of nuts and a pleasant yummy surprise of the a hazelnut in the middle, oh so yummy. I love Baci and only treat myself to a box once a year as I eat the whole box myself.

2.7/5

January 30, 2016

Not sure if I am missing something with this chocolate that was supposed to be the higher quality version of Ferrero Rocher. The dark chocolate was nothing to note about. The chopped hazelnuts were crunchy. There was just something about the flavour that seemed off - almost bitter and smoky like - that kept throwing me off as I was trying to savour this. The foil wrapper and quote were nice touches though and made it seem more like a more upscale kiss...but that won't be enough to make me want to purchase this.

December 22, 2015

My favourite chocolate of all time! Only problem is, it's not available everywhere. Especially enjoyable during the holidays and always grateful when received as a gift!

December 22, 2015

Baci Perugina Chocolates;

mmmm BACI!
    great to give and receive chocolates
    chocolates full of taste and the nut in the middle gives it that addor stonrg kick
    that crunch to the smoothness of the chocolate

not a lot of chocolates for the price
    but they are better quality
    great for winter holidays (Christmas, New years) as the packaging reminds me also of snowflakes and dark cold winter nights

chocolate good tasting though great shape and size just not enough
    expensive

November 04, 2015

Delicious! A Christmas favorite!

September 16, 2015

Baci Perugina Chocolates Reviews :
    This is a family favorite around the holidays!

September 16, 2015

these are so good.. i could eat the whole box.. a lil pricey but worth it!!!!