Bagel bites three cheese Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 74 in Frozen Appetizers

July 20, 2017

Unique Play On A Pizza

There are not the highest quality product but they are great as a quick lunch once in a while. I do enjoy eating them and find them to be a unique product. These are essentially bite-sized bagels with sauce and cheese on top, basically a pizza with a bagel base. My biggest complaint with the quality of these is I find the bagel to be a bit too chewy and rubbery; I would prefer it to be a more crunchy. The amount of sauce and cheese is just right and I like the fact they use marble cheese on this.

These can be a bit pricey (not super expensive), but you can sometimes find them on sale at various grocery stores.

July 13, 2017

Bagel bites three cheese

The bagel bites are so addictive! I love making these for lunch on weekends. It's hard not to eat a whole box as they are so satisfying and yummy. My 3 yr old loves these as well they are a treat for us.

June 21, 2017

Good lunch idea if you're in a rush

These are a good idea for lunch or snack if you are on the go. The quality is not the greatest but they taste good. Who doesn't love bread, cheese and sauce? There is a good amount of cheese on each bite which adds to the flavor. The bread is crispy and flavorful. The sauce is not overpowering at all, in fact I couldn't taste it that much.

2.7/5

April 14, 2017

Personally I don't care for these, I find them flavorless and when baked the bagels are sometimes really hard, almost like they have been freezer burnt, even though I just bought them.

My nieces and nephews love them though, and they are a quick and easy snack to make for them, and they are higher in nutritional value then serving them junk food.

2.8/5

April 14, 2017

These are quick little snacks for the kids when you have a busy schedule. An on the go snack, just pop them in the microwave, put them in a take away container and hustle everyone into the car..........they are a little lacking in the taste department but for a frozen pizza like product, it's ok.

April 14, 2017

Now these dotn taste to bad I have had better .I truthfully have cooked hear in microwave and have baked them ...Either to hard or to rubbery there was no in-between unless ya eat them cold

April 12, 2017

These are very good and handy to make if you want to make something in a hurry for a quick snack. The only problem that I have with these is that they do not always cook totally even some of them end up too hard or too soft.

April 10, 2017

Bagel bites three cheese are one of my favorite cheap foods to buy their good for lunch, you can get them in your local grocery stores and sometimes your convience stores they come in all different kinds of flavors.

February 15, 2017

These are great to eat as an adult or a kid i use to eat it all the time after coming home from high school its great and fast to eat and yummy. It usually easy to make in the toaster oven

February 13, 2017

These are great for the value, make sure to put them in the oven, they can come out soggy in the microwave.
    I wish the pepperoni used was of better quality and cheese doesn't always melt that great.