Balea Face Masks
Good

Balea Face Masks Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 662 in Masks

April 13, 2017

I was actually surprised at the quality of these face masks. I have tried most if not all of them a few times.
    I usually tend to buy the ones that are anti-ageing, drawn to preserving youthfulness, my favorites are the Riving mask with red wine and vitamin C and the Oil Removing mask with Tea Tree oil.
    I have never had any type of reaction with this brand, every mask is made with quality ingredients and all leave my face soft and glowing.

March 19, 2017

I buy these at Shoppers/Pharmaprix because they are affordable and they have such a large variety (peel-off mask, sheet mask, regular mask, mud mask, clay mask, charcoal mask, hair mask, foot mask) for any occasion (brightening, firming, hydrating...), any skin type and a really large array of scents (most of which I'm not familiar with). There are better masks out there, but you cannot beat the quality that you get for this price.

May 03, 2016

3 for 5$?! Are you for real?! That's such an awesome deal. I wear my masks once a day, whichever one I'm feeling since there are so many to choose from. For being able to buy them at your local drugstore, I highly recommend these.

January 13, 2016

I tried the Balea Skin Firming Peel Off Mask. All I can say is NO. It smells bad, it is a sloppy mess to put on (think pouring honey into your hand and wiping it on your face, and it tingled to the point of burning. I do not have sensitive skin. I use mud masks all the time without issue. The next day, everywhere I had applied the mask was covered in tiny red bumps. I'm sure not all the masks are like this but this was just bad all around - messy, smelly, felt bad and my skin looked awful the next day. I use masks to relax and treat my skin but this just was no good. If you're interested in trying Balea Face Masks, I suggest staying away from this particular one.

May 07, 2015

I had used the Dead Sea Salt mask from them.
    It smells good, the consistency is creamy and soft.
    Downside is that after five minutes or so I felt a slight burning sensation, rinsed it off where I had applied it and my skin was red.
    Mind you, the redness did go away in a few hours or so.

Everyones skin is different, this is just my experience.
    Try it out for yourself unless you have sensitive skin.

April 12, 2015

I love every one of these face masks I have tried! So many different masks to choose from and for a great price too.

March 09, 2015

Single use sachets of a variety of face masks from Shoppers for face and a few for hair. There's a wide variety, although in all honestly I sometimes forget which one I liked so I'm sure I've tried quite a few. I do wish they'd offer these in tubes to cut down on the waste, as they are packed in non recyclable foil lined plastic sachets. There's a bit too much for one mask, but it's hard to store them effectively for a second so I generally just glob on as much as I can. I'm personally partial to the clay based or peel off types. Often on sale 3 for $5.

March 05, 2015

These face masks are convenient and come in many varieties. They make my skin feel soft and supple. They are also reasonably priced.

March 05, 2015

Affordable, high quality, and I love getting optimum points from shoppers drug mart. Excellent when I need to destress

March 04, 2015

The Balea selection of face masks are an affordable way to treat your skin and most importantly care for various issues it may be experiencing such as dehydration, visible pores, lack of firmness or brightness, etc... They come in plastic pouches which you tear open and you just squeeze the product out. I do wish it would come in a squeeze tube instead, since it could get a little messy. It applies smoothly on a freshly washed face and you wait about 8-10 mins,, depending on the formula, until you can rinse it off. I usually use a damp, warm handtowel to get most of the mask off, then rinse with warm water. My skin feels so smooth afterwards, as well as refreshed and glowy. Each pouch cost me $1.99, which allowed me to try quite a few of the varieties they had. You can find them at Shopper's Drug Mart. They suggest you use each pouch for a one time use, but I usually can get 3 uses out of each. Please read the recommended time you should leave these on your face, as they can start to irritate your skin if left on too long. 5 minutes is enough for my skin. They make great stocking stuffers, or party favors for a teenage slumber/spa party.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback