bareMinerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 704 in Foundation

May 29, 2017

I have used this product for three years now. It provides a great finish and excellent coverage. It controls oil, feels lite on the skin and it lasts all day.

May 25, 2017

I have to admit that when I first purchased this makeup I wasn't happy with it. It was thin and oily, and it felt heavy. I put it to the side for a few weeks and then decided to give it a try again because so many people were happy with it in reviews. This time I applied it with a brush and gave it a few minutes to dry. That day I was complimented by everyone on the smooth texture of my skin, it's dewy appearance, and how flawless my makeup looked. I'm a changed person! Bareskin is now my go-to and I really do love everything about it.

May 10, 2017

This is my favourite foundation Ive tried so far! Its lightweight, not greasy and very blendable. My only issue with it is its not full coverage so I need to apply 2 layers for certain occasions. Otherwise for a daily makeup look its perfect!

February 28, 2017

I love this product because it is light and makes your skin dewy and fresh. It's not a heavy coverage if used properly so you don't look over made up; just brighter and alert! What I don't like about this product is that I find the container it comes in leaky; this has twice now sort of poured out the top when I've opened it, almost like air built up and forced the product out. I'm not sure if that's just my experience or not.

July 07, 2016

I have oily skin so I tend to stay away from serums (bad past experiences) but I like bareMinerals for having a strong reputation of good production and good quality. I found I prefer more coverage but I can see myself coming back to this if I needed to throw something on for a day at the beach. It does have SPF which everyone should use daily.

July 07, 2016

I just started using this foundation when I got it as a sample and I love it! It applies beautifully and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup during the day. The coverage is on the lighter side but makes my skin look very natural and radiant. I apply it with my fingers and it goes on smoothly but it's important that you shake it well before using. The SPF in it is an added bonus.

June 24, 2016

What a great product! I just got a little sample of this and I love it! A little goes a long way. It has a very light feel to it (I guess why it's called a serum foundation). I love how clear it makes my skin look. Very natural looking, light/medium coverage. I love how there is SPF in it as well. This will be handy now that it's summer. I might have to buy the full size!! Blown away!

June 12, 2016

Defenitly worth the price! It only requires 3 little dot of fondation for a full coverage. Although it's a little more expensive then the drug store fondation, it's Worth it if you want a "light" feeling coverage. Lets say it is really important to moisture your face, because fondation don't do miracle on dry skin!

The only inconvinient I'd say is that you really Need to blend it in! A brush (for me) is not enough! O Need to blend it even more with My fingers so it doesnt look like an icing cake makeup!!

June 06, 2016

On initial application l, I loved this foundation. It was light, didn't feel like a mask, didn't sit on the skin. Looked natural, like healthy skin. Buildable coverage. I applied with the brush sold with this foundation. Made sure to shake the very well, buffed into the skin. I even bought the powder recommended by the sales lady in bareMinerals. To set the foundation with. Tried a couple different powders that I usually use, With or without the powder. Results the same. This foundation always ended up rubbing off or pulling a vanishing act. I want to have it on for a little while at least. Which Was never an issue with any other foundation I've ever used. I wanted to love this!! The makeup to make your skin healthier. But it was a major fail for me.

May 03, 2016

This has been my long time fav foundation. It is light weight, yet still such a great coverage foundation. It goes on really wet, but covers so much of your face. It doesn't leave you feeling Caked, and it really lasts throughout the day. Such an awesome foundation.