Barilla Pasta

Barilla Pasta Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 26, 2017

love the Ditali pasta. My daughter is a big fan. Taste and texture are comparible to other pastas. Lots of variety offered. Have yet to find a whole grain or gluten free option.

April 26, 2017

I love Barilla pastas, these are the best I've tasted. Great for a quick meal with my family and I can toss everything I want in the pan and cook. It's great!

April 26, 2017

That is the only Pasta I will Buy.Our Favorite is the Rotini as well as a the Spaghetti and some of the other version It is a must have in my household.

February 02, 2017

Tres bonne pate ! Facile de sen procurer dans tout le supermarche. Bon pour toute la famille. Facile a preparer les soirs de semaine plus presser. Je le recommende

December 05, 2016

Barilla is my favorite brand of pasta. I love penne especially for pasta casseroles or even pasta salad. This dry pasta cooks really well and is not very starchy and doesn't go soggy.

December 05, 2016

Barilla is one of my favourite brands for pasta- and you can find good sales! I find they cook perfectly- not too tender where they fall apart, but not stiff.

October 14, 2016

Super bon produit. Les pâtes sont bonnes et rapide à cuire ! Bon goût et bonne texture. J'aime autant en salade froide qu'en repas de pâtes au souper.

October 14, 2016

This is my go-to pasta brand and penne is my favourite. It is usually the cheapest at my local grocery store, but the quality is right up there with the more expensive brands! I really like how it comes in a reclosable box for easy storage compared to most others in bags.

October 05, 2016

I really like the quality and texture of the cooked barilla pasta. It is not too starchy and never gets too soft. I think barilla pasta is one of the best pastas around. It always tastes really good with all of your meals. They have figured out the perfect recipe, that is for sure.

August 28, 2016

Barilla penne noodles are definitely up there for some of my favourite pasta noodles, you can definitely notice a difference in quality compared to some no name brands