Barilla Pasta Reviews
#33 in Grocery

January 12, 2018

Perfect pasta in 7 minutes!

7 minutes makes the perfect al dente spaghetti; the perfect consistency that absorbs whatever sauce you use. You can really taste the difference between this brand and all the other brands.

January 04, 2018

Perfect Pasta Everytime

I have been buying Barilla Pastas for a very long time now! It is frequently on sale which is a must when you have a large family! There are so many types of pasta that everyone is happy and it always cooks perfectly!

December 12, 2017

I buy it all the time

I first tried Barilla Pasta when it was on sale for $1 since then it is my go to pasta for all my pasta meals and pasta salads. It cooks perfectly every time and unlike other pastas it does not get hard when used in a pasta salad

September 17, 2017

Best Pasta Brand

I love pasta, and i love Barilla pasta. When it goes on sale for $1, I stock up and buy all of my favourite pasta. The shape of the pasta also looks and tastes gourmet when you cook it and serve it to guests.

August 16, 2017

Great pasta

At home, we love Barilla pasta. They are tasty, comes with many different shapes and they are affortable when they are on sale. For a little family like ours, the size of the box is perfect.

August 16, 2017

Great tasting pasta

My family loves Barilla pasta. It's a go-to brand do us and for how affordable it is, it really is great quality pasta. I love using the penne pasta when using tomato sauce and cheese and I love the bow-tie shaped pasta when using a cheese only sauce. It's a great pasta to have on hand in the pantry for a go to quick meal and to stock up on when it's on sale.

August 11, 2017

YUM

I love this pasta. The shape of the noodles are my favourite. It is so easy to prepare, taking only minutes to boil. In addition, this is great for soups, pastas or even casseroles.
    The price is great too, and you get quite a lot of servings in one box!

August 11, 2017

Barilla!!!

J'ai toujours utiliser une marque de concurrence et depuis que j'ai essayer Barilla, c'est celui la que j'achete maintenant, goute vraiment bon et sa cuit bien.

June 11, 2017

I really love the texture and the flavour of Barilla's pasta, all the shapes but I love the most Linguine shape!
    I would recommend to all the people who would like to taste a real dish of pasta.

May 27, 2017

Barilla pasta is my families favorite pasta. It is tasty and holds its shape when cooked. It is never mushy but always comes out perfect. We love the many shapes available. It has become my go to pasta.