Bath & Body Work Black Cherry Merlot Soap Reviews

Good - 0

June 23, 2017

In love

This soap smells so amazing I can't stop smelling my hands!!! My boyfriend loves it too!! It feels deep cleaning as well and has little moisture beads.

June 20, 2017

Love it!

This product has a fantastic scent that is not too overpowering and not to weak. Also it is not overly drying as many soaps can be. One of the best scents at BBW..

May 11, 2017

This is the best soap ever! the quality is the same as every other bath & body works soap (awesome!!), but this scent is by far the best! My GF had it at her place so I had to get it. Always get compliments on the scent, and when guests use it.

May 04, 2017

I love all of the bath and body works hand soaps. They come in a variety of amazing scents. Black cherry Merlot smells amazing. Usually buy the deep cleansing with beads in it as I feel it gives a better clean.

April 19, 2017

Parfait comme nettoyant, n'assèche pas trop les mains. L'odeur est exquise tout le monde à la maison et même les invités l'adorent. En espérant que cette fragrance ne sera pas discontinuée.

March 01, 2017

The best smelling soap I have ever purchased. Love black cherry. Can't beat the price either. Very affordable. Has a great amount of suds. Lasts quite awhile as well.

February 12, 2017

Oh my goodness, this is one of my favourite soaps from Bath and body works! The cherry scent is so lovely and it lingers for a little while which I personally love. This is something I definitely stock up on when they go on sale!

January 11, 2017

I love the sttong cherry scents. The look of the bottle presentation is perfect. All my friends are jealous, everyone wants a wine bottle in their kitchen.

January 06, 2017

I love the black cherry merlot hand soap. It leaves a clean feeling every time you wash your hands and has a great scent. Guests love the using this soap.

December 21, 2016

I love the sweet scent of cherries and the spicy scent of merlot. Bath & Body works did it again. A perfectly blended scent. Rich thick lather. Lightly scented hands after use. Worth every penny!