Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 582 in Home Fragrance

March 10, 2017

OMG those are the best!!!!!!!!! Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake are great! I used mine last year almost daily during the fall and winter season and I still have some left for this year! Little pricey, but when they are on sale nothing can stop me!

March 06, 2017

J'adore pratiquement toutes les chandelles du magasin Bath ans Body. Celle-ci à la citrouille me plaît particulièrement à l'automne. Son odeur légèrement sucrée se repens dans toute la maison et brûlé pendant plusieurs heures. Les chandelles sont quand même dispendieuses mais valent leur prix.

January 28, 2017

I love all these candles but also this scent in particular. It makes the whole house smell like autumn, which is fine with me. And, it lasts a long time

January 09, 2017

very sweet - use for short periods of time. Too much of a good thing sometimes. Balance it out with a vanilla, or clove candle burning close by or in another part of the house. I like everything pumpkin, but the cupcake adds too much sweetness.

October 12, 2016

The smell is awesome. When you enter the house at smells like baking. Even with the cap off it smells great. Wonderful fall smell. When recommend to purchase.

October 04, 2016

La chandelle sent très fort dans toute la maison et pendant longtemps.odeur un peu trop forte à mon avis.très épicé comme chandelle . Parfaite en automne !

October 04, 2016

I love this scent and all the pumpkin scents from bath and body works! Fall is definitely my favourite time of year for candles. I was disappointed though, when I purchased this, it smelled so good, but during me burning it, there was zero scent. I do love this scent though and that's why I gave it a high rating. Only buy them on sale as they are getting way too pricey.

September 28, 2016

Had this burning last night. I have to have this to start off the fall season. It fills the house in minutes, and continues to linger after extinguished. BB candles are one of my favorite, great deals always on sale!

September 20, 2016

Omg this candle smells so good!! Always get a few of these in the fall!! The scent stays in the room for hours even after the candle is out! Highly scented and burns pretty even. A little expensive but we'll worth it☺

September 20, 2016

During the fall I always buy these candles!!! I love when they go on sale and I will stock right up! I have one burning by the stove after supper and it just fills the whole house. Not a over powering smell but just a nice smell.