Bath & Body Works Anti Bacterial Foaming Soap Cucumber Melon Reviews

2.7/5

October 11, 2017

Okay I absolutely love Bath & Body but this was not the best

I have never had a problem with their products before but this foam soap right here didnt work for me made my hands feel dirtier then before def did not do the job it was set out to do

June 12, 2017

Amour pour les produits BBW

J'adore les savons antibactériens moussant de Bath and body works. Ils sentent tellement bon et nettoie bien, j'aime énormément leur produit. Je les achète encore et encore.

May 16, 2017

I love bath and body works foaming soaps. They smells amazing and are easy to use. I like putting these in the washroom or kitchen and the scent is enjoyable.

October 12, 2015

This soap smells amazing..and the scent lasts a while after washing. Very refreshing.

June 20, 2015

Very refreshing cucumber melon fragrance, doesn't dry your skin out.

April 28, 2015

I recently purchased this scent and like it. I was hesitant since some of them break me out. I like the foaming action of this anti bacterial soup. One small pump is all it takes.

April 17, 2015

I absolutely love the scent and the foaming action with this soap. The smell is so crisp and clean and lasts on your hands for a while even after washing. I also love the foam feature because it feels luxorious and moisturizing as well. Will not dry out your hands. Definitely worth every penny.

April 10, 2015

This soap smell amazing, the price is great and keeps your hands clean. I use it work; I handles lot of papers at work and like my hands to be clean, At home it's perfect to disinfect your hands after handling raw meat.

April 03, 2015

Smells so good!! I'd for sure buy this again! Love Bath & Body works!

March 31, 2015

Very fresh smell. You can always get a deal on these and there are so many scents out there.