Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

February 19, 2019

Not sure what the hype is

I always hear people raving about B&B;products, but I have not really had much luck with the soaps. I find the scents can be very over-powering and there are not many that are pleasant. It just stays on the skin far too long; which is a quality that one might want in a body spray or perfume, but not a soap. I don't want to smell my hand soap all day and I'm sure my guests don't want to smell my choice of soap for that long either. I find it leaves my hands dry too and does not lather well.

The price when it's not on sale is FAR too high...

1.5/5

January 02, 2019

Can absolutely find better!!

Despite having great scents, these are expensive, drying and hardly last (the foam ones at least). On the scent note, it is concerning what chemicals are used to make them so prominent. I much prefer liveclean products, especially with the kids!

November 07, 2018

Smells great , drys my hands out .

The scents are incredible , I’ve tried numerous ones but I find the soap dries my hands out extremley. I’ve had a few friends say the same thing , it’s a shame cause they all smell soooo good !

July 21, 2018

Not satisfactory

I have tried more than a couple of bath and body works products. I like mostly all of them except for hand soaps. Unfortunately I picked two different fragrances and they both turned out pathetic. It stinks. I would love to be wrong and write a very positive review but unfortunately waiting for a good fragrance to prove me wrong.

August 29, 2016

Honestly i was really sad this stuff wasn't good cus it smells like heaven on earth! The problem is that it dries out my hands! Fact is i have sensitive skin ..well on my face so my hands are probably the same so i guess if you have sensitive skin like me this aint for you baby!

1.8/5

July 15, 2014

I can't stand the hype on these soaps. They are over priced, the smell is over powering and not to mention the packaging and shipping of these soaps are bad for the environment. A bottle doesn't last 2 weeks in my house. I've prefer the Method brand of soaps as they have refill pouches which are way better for the environment and your wallet!