Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

March 19, 2019

Attention mains sensibles

Le savon fait son travail, mais la formule en mousse assèche beaucoup mes mains. Odeur merveilleuse cependant. Les autres formules sont moins assechantes.

2.8/5

February 28, 2019

Dont care for foam

I love Bath and Body works and the smells of their products but I dont care about the foam soap they have. I always buy the other. My hands don't feel clean as they should.

February 25, 2019

Not a fan

I purchased so many of these during a huge sale after hearing all the hype. They smell just as amazing as the candles and the price is great but the soap leaves my hands so dry and irritated. My hands do not feel clean after washing with this soap. Unfortunately I will not buy again for myself.

2.2/5

February 21, 2019

I prefer the body shop more

Bath and body products for me are a big no. I believe that they focus more on their packaging and scents. Whereas the body shop contains great indrigents and are so effective for each concern.

2.8/5

February 08, 2019

not what i was expecting

I have used bath and body soaps for a long time and thought i would try the antibacterial. We found that it had a nice smell to it but being used to the other we were still hoping for a little bit of foam or sudsy to it and the one I bought did not.

2.3/5

February 08, 2019

Boo

Kxohxixgxiztzitzititxydoyzoydgxiyxyxiycoyf69doyxoyxiyigtzitzogxohxpufpjfpjdpjxoxpuxpux0xu00ucoycycoyxoyxoyxoyxoyxoyxohxohxpycoufhfur0ud9ud97f9r7f979ff0igi0

January 03, 2019

Not worth the money

Great scents but not worth the money. This is basically 1/3 of their regular soap with water added to it. Buy a soap former and their regular soap at the same price and get 3 times the value.

January 02, 2019

Overly scented

I used to love these soaps. Over time I found that they were actually more drying on my hands. I believe it's from all the fragrance that is added to the soap. They're very highly scented. If you love that then you'll love these Soaps

November 19, 2018

Lovely texture, awful amount of perfume

You can get these soaps at amazing prices when B&BW;has sales.
    It pumps nicely and dispenses a decent amount of product onto your hands.
    It lathers well and the antibacterial feature is a bonus.
    However, the scent is overwhelmingly strong. It makes me feel as if I'm slathering on alcohol and additives onto my hands.
    You can find more gentle, less perfumed products on the market for comparable prices.

2.3/5

October 22, 2018

meh. Too mush fragrance and chemical for me.

I guess this does the job, but it's a little too much fragrance for me. I also don't care for foaming soap. We can't use this in the bathroom that my family uses to put contacts in, because you can't wash your hands with it and then touch your eyes.