Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

February 28, 2020

I would buy the product again just for the scent. It’s yumm

The product feels so smooth and supple. The scent is lovely and not over bearing
    I just plain love it! I would buy this product again and tell all my friends to consider trying it out

Hand soap luxury!

I love the scents, such a huge selection i always have a hard time choosing. The soap feels soft and luxurious. One pump is enough, compared to competitor's that require 2 or more pumps using a lot more product in a shorter period of time.

Kansas, United States

Wash ya hands

Bath and body works give a variety of options to choose from when purchasing this soap. They not only kill the germs but also leave your hands feeling clean and refreshed

Awesome hand cleaner

It has a great smell ,works well , comes off easy I would buy more if I haven't already stocked up on lots of b&be;products .if you looking for great products buy these

No drama on this soap!

This is my go to soap. I love the variety of scents, my favourites are the fruity scents. I also like that they are always coming out with new scents but maintain a line of the more popular options. The only critique I would give is that I wish the soaps had more moisturizing properties.

Best soap ever

I think this is the best soap in the world and I don’t know what to do about it but I wanna use it everyday and I Hope it never goes bankrupt. I love it

Stock up when I’m sale!

I really like the foaming soaps. They make less mess on the counter. The kids like the tropical scents. Never have to worry about washing their hands as the like their hands smelling like the soap! I always stock up when there is a sale.

February 27, 2020

Favorite Hand Soaps - Hands Down!

For years now, Bath and Body Works hand soaps have been my favorite. Not only do I get these gifted to me (as everyone knows I love them), but they are my favorite to gift to others! I am always told how it is their new favorite brand and that the smell is to die for. I couldn't agree more, as its a staple in the house - especially when guests arrive. Such an easy way to make hand-washing luxurious!

Love Love Love

I have been buying this product now since it came out.
    Like the foaming soap to wash my hands and the rest of the family like it as well.
    Make hands clean, soft and smell nice after washing them.
    Comes in different scents which is nice. I always stock up when I go to the mall.
    Highly recommend this product for yourself or even as a gift.

Meilleur savon

Depuis que j'ai découvert les savons chez Bath & Body Works, je n'utilise aucun autre savon. Ils sentent bons, hydratent les mains et vous sentez vos mains propres. Je les recommande.