Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Smells amazing

Absolutely love the smell of this product and it cleans great too! My hands feel great and smell amazing after every use I have one by every sink in my house

Love the different scents

We love the Bath and Body Works soaps! My favorite scent is the Blackberry Merlot. I stock up on the soaps when they have their big buy 10
    For $27 sale. The bottles are nicely styled and look good in the bathroom and kitchen. They also make great gifts for teachers.

Indiana, United States

Heaven!

I recently purchased a few Halloween soaps and my son is loving washing his hands because he loves the smells and the fun Halloween themed packaging!😍

October 20, 2020

Un savon avec une mousse onctueuse pour des mains propres

Ma fille m'avait amené à un magasin Bath & Body Works car elle voulait acheter du savon pour le corps. Il y avait une promotion sur les savons antibactérien pour les mains. Je l'ai acheté car le prix était abordable. J'ai été agréablement surprise par la mousse riche et onctueuse qui sort de la bouteille. En plus de laisser les mains propres, douces, qui sentent bon, le savon débarrasse les mains des bactéries qui se trouvent sur tout ce que l'on touche. Depuis ce jour je garde toujours quelques bouteilles pour être certaine de ne pas en manquer.

Best soap ever

Smells amazing. Not harsh on skin, leaves hands soft. Suds up really nicely. Love this in my washroom. Get compliments from all my friends. Amazing product.

October 20, 2020

The best smelling soap ever

I always look forward to the seasonal smelling soaps. And the BOGO deal is always worth it. Can’t wait to get into the city to grab some for myself, if they are still around.

Smell ya coming

I have sworn by this hand soap for many years. the variety of options a scents that they have is amazing. having a couple little ones in the house trying to teach hygiene to can often be tricky. Teaching them to wash their hands after using the bathroom was a constant battle. the amazing smell of these hand soaps definitely assured me that they had washed their hands. I could almost smell them coming

Huge fan

I won’t go to any other hand soap since trying bath and body works hand soaps
    The foamy ones are my favourite as they are super light and still they make my hands super clean and smell great
    I love the fact that there is not hard to rinse soap left on my hands after washing would recommend to anyone

October 20, 2020

Infused floral smells with a small touch of sweetness.

I love to shop at bath and body works. They have so many hands soaps to choose from and other great products. I tried the aloha orchid sent. I really enjoyed the fresh sweet floral smell. It's better then having a bar of regular soap to use and less mess. I'm always constantly washing my hands daily throughout the day. I find we use it a lot so it never goes to waist. If you enjoy a nice sweet floral smell give this sent a try.

I love these soaps

I love foaming soap and these are the only ones I buy, especially on sale which is when I stock up. They have several different scents and gets the dirt and grease off your hands.