Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 15, 2019

Nettoyant mousse

Dans les meilleurs savons à mains sur le marché!
    Disponible dans tellement d’odeurs et agréable a utiliser.
    Attention, je recommende les moussants contrairement aux exfoliants qui eux, collent au fonds des éviers!

January 15, 2019

Loved it

It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Had no skin problems. My skin wasn't left feeling dry or cracked. I would recommend this product to anyone

January 14, 2019

Antibacterial that smells anything but!!

Most antibacterial soaps have an astringent or alcohol smell. Not this one! Many beautiful scents mask the hard working quality of this product...many of my guests can't believe its antibacterial! Kids like it too!

Holy grail

I love the foaming hand soap the many variety of scents. I tend to go for the more fruity and fresh scents.the soaps with the antibacterial beads tend to clog up the pump. Buy only when on sale

January 14, 2019

LOVE the variety of scents

I LOVE the variety of scents that bath & body have in every product that they carry. I love the fact that they always have sales on so no matter what your favourite product is, you’re guaranteed to get a sale at least once every six weeks.

Amazing!

I have been using this hand soap now for the past 3 or 4 months and my whole family loves it! My 2 year old has somewhat irritable skin and she can use this with ease, I never have to worry about a flare up with her soft baby skin

foamtastic!

I absoululty adore this product. Not only does it smell great, my hands feel soft and clean after using. The packaging is really pretty and looks much nicer on my bathroom vanity then a bulky dark blob! the clear space let's me know when we're running low and to me the best part, my daughter loves it!!!! saving me the "did you wash your hands" fiasco. Shes 4 and the foam is "cool" to her making it fun. The foam is cool to me because she hasnt squirted 10 pumps of liquid soap (which translates into money for me) and washed it down the drain. We are big arts and craft fans. Upcycle the best that we can. We reuse the empty containers for home made paint refills. My daughter can see which color is stored inside so she doesn't have to open the tops to find the one shes looking for.
    Totally recommend!

January 13, 2019

Absolutely most amazingly smelling soaps!!!

I absolutely love the antibacterial foaming soaps at Bath and Body Works. I will usually buy lots of them at once when they have a really good sale which happens frequently. I recommend that everyone should try it at least once.

January 13, 2019

Love the smell

I loooooove bath and body works antibacterial hand soap it has a looovely smell that takes to another world. (of course my opinion ) ,each saop is un ique with diffrent amazing smell plus the soap leaves your hand so soft 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

January 12, 2019

The best!

I love that brand and everything that they make! Everything have a delicious smell and that soap isn’t different. The fragrances are delicious and the foam leaves my hands soft!