Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

They smell amazing.

I have yet to come across a scent that I have not loved. I will usually stock both my bathrooms and kitchen with these for many months to come when they go on sale. The foam is perfect for little children and it makes these bottles last forever. The smell lasts on your hands long after they are washed, which I really like.

meilleur savon à main

Ce savon à main est le meilleur que j'ai acheté, le parfum de ces parfums sent très bon et l'odeurs présente longtemps. Ce produit est rendu mon produit que j'achète chez moi

Convenient and smell great

I buy these when on sale and stock up for the year. Some scents are not the best. While others are amazing. I love how well they lather but leave your hands soft and almost moisturized as well.

March 19, 2019

Love the lasting scent, amazing products and mess free!!

I love these hand soaps, they come out in foam which leaves little to no mess, they SMELL AMAZING and they take a long time to run out ! My favorite scent is BLACK CHERRY!! RUN TI THE STORE AND BUY THIS SCENT !!

It smells pretty

I have always loved a goodmeffective hand soap.. I do quite enjoy the hand pump on this product and like that you can turn and lock it if needed, but I do not like how strong the scent is, like it doesn't go away, although in our homes we choose The scent we like and enjoy when you go to someone else's and they have something that just isn't your thing or triggers headaches you still need to wash your hands so you are kind of stuck smelling it all day.

Best hand soap

Absolutely love this product. My daughter loves to use it as body soap. I find it doesn’t dry out my skin and the scents are amazing. Would recommend this hand soap to all.

So addicted

This soup does not make my hands dry,like others in the market, and it smells really good. It is durable and has a huge selection of fragrance. Also, it is easy to apply. Also it’s a very good price, when it goes on sale or when they have deals

Best hand soap ever!

I go every year around Boxing Day to stock up for the year. They feel great and don’t dry out your hands. I am always hearing people come from my bathroom saying that they love the smell of my soap!

March 19, 2019

I will definitely buy it again! It smells really good!

Amazing Product!

Love using Bath and Body hand soap! Wonderful scents and great feeling on hands, would for sure buy them again. Wonderfully made product, and packaging!