2041 reviews
Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

July 20, 2019

Smell before buying

I love picking out new hand soaps! My favorite scent was an apple one they now longer carry (there’s a different apple one I’ve smelled but it’s not the same.) Otherwise anything with pineapple or coconut usually don’t diappoint. I find majority of the scents are mild, but of course everyone’s preferences are different. My kids love the foaming soaps but the other ones last longer in my case. I stock up when they go on sale.

July 20, 2019

Good stuff

Nice smell that lasts after washing ur hands and theres plenty of different scents to choose from affordable for how long it lasts considering how much it gets used around my house ( I have kids lol) but yes a must buy theres even scents for the more masculine..thumbs uppppp!!!

July 19, 2019

I always buy foaming soap from here!!

Makes my hands so soft and smelling so good without needing to rinse for to long either it just washes off perfectly and won’t take forever! My go to hand soap

I love it!!!

It smells amazing!! Omg all the flavors are to die for! I’d recommend this to everybody!! I love that it leaves you smelling great while also disinfecting!!

Wonderful!

I absolutely love Bath and Body Works antibacterial soaps.
    A gentle but effective hand wash that we always have at home. Never dries out my eczema prone hands and the variety of scents means there's a scent for everyone!
    A must have!

I love it

Bath and body works is the most wonderful company I have ever known. Their products are so nice and gentle on my skin and I never have to worry if I buy bath and body works.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it so much!

The smell is heaven you cant go wrong! Doesnt dry out your skin and leaves your hands feeling nice and clean! I have never been disappointed with this product!

Excellent fragrances

Bath and body works hand soaps come in a variety of fragrances. Especially love the foam hand soap and the anti bacterials. They are long lasting and fragrant. A must try.

July 19, 2019

Smells as good as it works

This is an amazing product!! The value and the sales that bath and body works offers can’t be beat. The smells that this product comes in are to die for and with such a range I put a bottle by every sink in my house

Smells so good!

These hand soaps smell soo good! Who ever knew that anti-bacterial hand soap can smell wonderful! The packaging and colours of these hand soaps are so cute and summer!! Makes me want to wash my hands all the time!