Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 25, 2020

Heavenly Smelling Soaps

Love how these soaps come in so many scents and a couple different textures depending on your preference there is something for everyone in store. Love how the scents change with the season but with they came back often! I miss honeyed pineapple pumpkin!!

January 21, 2020

Savon antibacterian

Bonjour,j aimerais bien essayer le produit savon entibacterien,que je pourrais acheter ensuite serait possible de recevoir un échantillon , merci à vous.je laisse mon adresse 117 2eme avenue, portneuf qc, G0a 2y0 canada.

Updated On: January 21, 2020

Un échantillon pour essayer ce produit serait apprécié

January 17, 2020

Love the scent

Love the scent of these soaps. This product does not dry out my hands which is an added bonus . .........❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

January 17, 2020

Powerful Lovely Scents

I love the scents that they offer since there are so many options to choose from. It does not feel dense on the hands and is very light in texture. Would reccomend but it is quite pricey if you do not buy them on sale.

January 16, 2020

To strong

There are very few products that I like from bath and body works. Their scents are way to strong And give me headaches. If you smell a candle in store it may smell pretty ok but once you light it, it is just awful smelling. I cannot wash my hands with their soaps, the scents are so strong they make me want to throw up and leave me with a headache.

January 15, 2020

Good cleaner as long as you find a decent scent

I have been buying their soaps for quite a Few years now. I can use a minimum amount of soap and my hands feel clean after even after being at the farm. Some of the scents can be a little overpowering so I always smell them before I make my purchase. I have not found any issues with my hands being dry after using this product like some of the other reviews say so maybe it’s their skin type which is more sensitive.

January 12, 2020

Always a bargain

Economical, pleasant scents and always great quality

I always buy these during the sales and gift them at Christmas. Love that they keep the standard favourite scents but also introduce new scents

January 10, 2020

Smells amazing

I love how well the smells stays with you.
    The foam is great and helps the little ones to actually want to wash their hands !
    I just wish the bottles were so small so they didn’t run out so fast.

January 08, 2020

Scents and more

I stock up on these when they go on sale. Bottles are pretty and the scents are amazing. I prefer the non foaming ones as I find they are more moisturizing than the foam ones.

January 06, 2020

Smells so good!

I’ve bought this for years- I love all the different scents and does not leave your hands dry or feeling soapy. I have even gifted it for Christmas presents!