Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Love this brand!

I love all of there soaps! The scents are amazing! I would continue to purchase them for sure. They make amazing gifts as well. I recieved some for my birthday and loved them.

BBW FAN!

As an avid bath and Bath and Body Works fan I highly recommend this brand the fragrances are amazing they’re not harsh on your skin! I’ve been using bath and body works hand soap’s for the last six years and I’ve always had great things to say about them.

March 19, 2019

You'll find any excuse to wash your hands

Love all of their hand soap. They smell so amazing that even the kids don't mind washing their hands! The texture is good and they leave your hand soft and my a light perfume.

March 19, 2019

It smells out of this world!

I very much enjoy Bath and Body Works products, including their antibacterial hand soap. It is nice because the pump action of the bottle creates a foam in your hand. It is light and smells super great! I just recently used a pumpkin spice hand soap from their collection. They last quite a while, and as I mentioned, smell fantastic! The only complaint I have is they are a bit pricey, so it is best to get them when Bath and Body Works has a sale or promotion going on.

March 19, 2019

Smells good but how well does it work

The hand soaps smell amazing and they are always a great gift. If you read the bottle does it show you how much actual germ killing effective product is in there?

March 18, 2019

Great smeeling soap for incredible prices

So many fragrances to choose from one will suit everyone. AND with the constant sales on their soaps - these are a no brainer!!
    I love the antibacterial ones for the home, bathroom etc. But will say that when teaching toddlers, their foaming soap is great! Already comes out “bubbly” so kids don’t waste product

March 18, 2019

Love to search out different smells!

I love this product. I find such nice smells and the antibacterial "kitchen" one is the best for my cutting board and I use it all the time. And Christmas time is a great time to get all the Winter / Festive products!

Best soaps!

I always have a stash of these around my house! They all smell so good and you can usually pick up multiples for cheap. My favorite ones are the foam soaps

Smell so good

Bath and body works really have the best scents. I love that they change them up every season. I find the foaming soap runs out alot quicker then the regular soap so I prefer that one. Bath and body works even sells nice holders to put the soap in. P

savons a main

Ces savon a main sentent tellement bon, mais malheureusement pour quelqu'un comme moi qui a les mains secs , ça ne fait que les assécher encore plus , vraiment dommage car l'odeur est tellement super et elle reste longtemps