Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

October 24, 2020

Love the seasonal themes

Love the different smells they have. The seasonal holiday themed ones are great additions to the bathrooms. My kids love washing their hands using the sweeter smelling ones as it reminds them of candy. The pump dispenses a good amount of soap. A bit pricey unless you buy them in a bundle.

October 20, 2020

Super strong smell

I am not a fan:( I found the smell of the soap over powering to my senses! I guess if you want your hands and bathroom smelling like the Bath and Body Works store then you’ll love it. Too much for my nose!

October 15, 2020

Wonderful!

These hand soaps are absolutely amazing! My hands feel so clean and smell amazing! They keep moisture in and do not dry out your hands. I wish they came in a bigger size but other than that, I love them!

October 07, 2020

Smells great, works amazing.

Bath and body works aloha orchid, ocean sunset products are not too sticky, does the job and smells great. my office uses them as well. foam spout is good as well.

October 06, 2020

Overpowering smells

I love the convenience and small sizes of the hand sanitizers and the scents are quite nice to smell. However once you have applied the sanitizer to your hands it is an overpowering smell that takes over for at least and hour. Everything you touch also has the smell.

October 06, 2020

Product that I buy again and again

I love these soaps. I love how they foam up and all the varieties of scents. My favorites are kitchen lemon for the kitchen and any fruity ones for the bathrooms.

October 05, 2020

Bath and body foaming soap

For the price you cant go wrong, I cant get over how awesome they smell. So many different flavors to try. It's like your a kid in a candy store and they are always adding more flavors. And each season they bring out seasonal flavors perfect of you want to bring certain season smells into your house.

Great smell

Bath and body works Hand soaps are my favourite. They smell great and are gentle in your hands. They stack up great against some of the leading hand soap brands. I am a little disappointed that since the start of the pandemic these soaps are 5 for $25 and there are no online coupons available. I used to pay about $2.50 for 1 before the pandemic.

October 01, 2020

I love the variety of scents

I love how they have a whole lot of variety when it comes to the scents. You can use a fruity, a floral or a nature scent depending about your current mood. Smell very clean too.

Lovely smelling

I love the bath and body works soap. All smell amazing! I always stock up when they go on sale. No one ever wants to run out and be stuck with an ordinary smelling soap