Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

March 31, 2020

Great soap

Bath and body works are the best soaps. They smell great, sweet pea, magnolia, Japanese cherry, and many others. They foam up beautiful and clean great.

March 30, 2020

I love BBW

I love bath and body works, because their product have a nice smell and it’s not that expensive. And they have great promotions. I loved this soap because the fragrance is not that strong, and since I’m allergic to a lot of things, I felt my hand really smooth

March 30, 2020

Amazing

I really love using Bath and body works foaming hand soap. It is in all my bathrooms and kitchen sink. I really enjoy the scents and feel of this product.

March 26, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Ok.

I love b n b however the foaming soap tend to run out pretty quickly in my house. Wish that I could buy pouches of refills instead of another whole bottle. That's so wasteful to me.

March 25, 2020
    Indiana, United States

It's a pretty good hand soap

My mother in law brings my kids hand soap from bath and body works during the holidays. They always have a great smell. I have yet to find d one the she brings to smell bad. The price isnt bad for the quality of soap. We use the soap in our bathroom for fresh clean good smelling hands.

March 25, 2020
    Arizona, United States

This product truly works great! Its awesome foam

It was very easy to use. Great for young one who pour to much soap just one or two pumps thats all you need has a great smell awesome foaming bubble action very lathring and no cracked dry hands after they feel rich and smooth 4 out of 5 as i would like more cooking scents cake batter vannial pumpkin spice ect ect thanks

March 24, 2020
    Illinois, United States

No mess handsoap

I found out about these hand soaps at my sisters bathroom. I fell in love with the bottle. I love that it’s foam and not liquid. This means no mess and easy to use for toddlers and adults. Not to mention they have a variety of scents. A little pricey but worth your money.

March 24, 2020

Tropical smelling!

I love all of the bath and body works sanitizers. They each have a unique smell. They are long lasting and do the job. I would highly recommend if you have not tried them yet.

March 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I like this product!

Very foamy and pump works easily - grandkids love it! If you don't like heavy fragrance than this is not the product for you. I like the variety of scents so it works for me.

March 17, 2020

Smells nice, can rotate for reasons

These have tons of great scents. Marked low as I don't typically buy - drys hands out. But they do have lots of different scents, it's nice it's also antibacterial also, viruses