Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 24, 2021

Great!

These Bath and Body Soaps smell so amazing! I wish they sold them in a bigger size! The soaps leave my hands feeling super clean without any residue. The only downside is that sometimes when the bottle is almost finished about 25% of hand soap is left and the pump isn't able to reach it.

July 22, 2021

Strongly scented

What I like about Bath & Body Works is that there are always tons of fragrances to choose from. You're sure to find something you like, and they have the companion products to make a full kit if you want. However, the scents are so strong that they can give me a headache. My niece works at a B&BW;at the mall and often complains of headaches. I can only zip in and zip out when I want to buy something. There is really only one product I buy from this store and it's not the handwashes.

However, if you are not scent sensitive and like the variety, this soap gets your hands clean and the fragrance does linger a little while. For those people, this is probably a great choice. Just not for me.

June 29, 2021

Love it

I love Bath and body works products. I use them all the time. There foam soaps are my favourite but I love all of them. The fruit scents are all amazing.

June 27, 2021
    Delaware, United States

Amazingly awesome scented liquid hand soap

I absolutely adore all the amazing scents bath and body works has to offer in the liquid hand soap! They even have the best seasonal selections then any other brand I’ve chosen to try.

June 17, 2021

Best hand soaps

Could be a little cheaper but they're so nice nonetheless. Of course they smell DELICIOUS but I love the feeling of them. They're not dry either which is a bonus

June 12, 2021

I would buy this stuff again and again !!

Bath & Body Works antibacterial hand washes are the best hand washes I have ever used. Becoming different pregnancies and flavours and each one of them is simply superb. I am an addict to their cinnamon and Apple pregnant food and I cannot even tank off using any other hand grab our hand soap. I would recommend this brand to all my friends family and relatives. Their product is soft enhance and harsh to bacteria and protect you from covid.

June 07, 2021

The best

These handsoaps have such a strong scent it's like the fruit is in the room with you. I love a foaming soap, I feel like it gets my hands even cleaner. 9.9/10

June 04, 2021

It’s pricey!!!!!

This hand soap is on pricey side but it works wonder to hands. Due to covid we need to wash our hands frequently. I noticed this antibacterial foam soap does not dry my hands. It smells incredible.I definitely recommend the foam antibacterial as it leaves your hands feeling clean, soft, germs free with amazing fragrance.

June 01, 2021

I love them!

I love their soaps! They smell amazing and the scent lasts a while which is so great! They have different scents for different occasions, moods or taste. I buy them during their sales as that’s when it’s worth the money otherwise they are overpriced. I would definitely recommend them. You can start with a holiday scent one to get yourself into it.

May 23, 2021

Decent but not for everyone

Might not be great for people with sensitive skin since I've gotten rashes but otherwise it smells nice and still does the job. Some scents are more overpowering than the others though