Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 14, 2022

Is divine!

Bath & Body Works has the most amazing body wash. Smell nice for both man and women which last longer than most other brands. I actually looking forward to try more of their product

February 12, 2022

Cleans onion and garlic smell away!

The BBW foam hand soaps are great because one pump is enough to wash both hands and wrists. They come in a bunch of different scents that you can totally enjoy- one for every mood and personality! Best of all, you can chop all the onions and garlic you want because BBW can effectively wash the smell away leaving your hands smelling fresh and clean!

February 08, 2022

Great product

I received this product as a Christmas gift and I had previously heard a lot of good things about this company but had never personally gotten anything from them. But now I absolutely love them. The foaming head makes it so much better and I my hands smell super nice afterwards too.

February 07, 2022

Amazing Scents

I love Bath and Body Works hand soaps. They scents are all amazing. I prefer the foam soaps as the gel ones tend to clump at the spout opening and get gummy.

January 31, 2022

Good product

Good product. A bit overpriced but great scents available. Helps my skin with any imperfections and improves the overall look of my skin. Will definitely be purchasing again.

January 23, 2022

works good and smells good

i love this. they smell really good. work well for your hands and leave them hydrated. not overly drying which is nice. nice colours too. would not suggest using on body but yes for hands.

January 19, 2022

Buy on Sale

It is expensive regular price and not worth it in my opinion. I got some on sale after season was over and it is the most I would pay. It finishes quickly and not worth the hype mainly because it is $7 on average with very little sales.

January 06, 2022
    Montana, United States

A Scent for Everyone

I love these soaps because usually everyone can find SOMETHING that they like! They add the perfect touch of ambient fragrance while getting clean. It's hard to not want them all.

January 03, 2022

Is this even still available?

I thought they were forced to stop making their antibacterial hand soaps?
    (Due the the suspected contribution to superbugs.)

I haven't been able to find them for years!! I'd appreciate any leads!!

December 23, 2021

Great product

I love, love these soaps. There are so many different scents to choose from. I prefer light natural scents. It's great that they are foam as well so you don't use as much.