Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

3.2/5

August 04, 2020

Love their Foam Soap

Really love their foam soap.. all of them smell wonderful and foam is so much easier on the hands then their liquid soap. Definately feel it is overpriced and the foam soap can be made at home as long as you keep their foam bottles. But when it is on sale would definitely purchase as many as I can!!!

July 30, 2020

Lovely smells

We get these hand soaps all the time, they always have such amazing scents and the soap is not harsh on your hands like some soaps. We have a few different scents that are our favourites

July 27, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Cute and nice.

These are cute and pretty hand sanitizer. I like the packaging. It's so pretty and fun. The colors give you a fun so when using, it doesn't look like something is wrong. Lol. Sometimes these are a little too sticky for me. I do like the scents but I feel they over power the effects of the product. Overall, not bad.

July 25, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Love the foaming soap!

Perfect for families! Great smell and since it’s a foaming soap a little bit goes a long way...helps kids to make sure they are washing everywhere! The variety of different scents is what makes this foaming soap different than others on the market! Love them

July 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

Bath and Body Works Soap

After trying the Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Soaps, I am sold. They penetrate the skin and also washes off nicely, and with the added bonus, they smell really amazing. I’ll be purchasing this product again and again.

United States

Great smelling

I definitely love these hand soaps the sensory just so very lovely I love that they have so many to choose from you should go out and get you some they are wonderful don't think you'd be disappointed

Texas, United States

Great smelling hand soap

Bath and Body Hand Soap smells so fresh. When l wash my hands it leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth and smelling good. Bath and Bodyworks has a variety of hand soaps to choose from. I recommend this Hand Soap.

New York, United States

I'm a fan

I buy these everytime they are on sale. If they arent on sale I think that they are over priced. We use them in all our bathrooms and our kitchen. The kids like it and use it better because of the foaming. The scents are always pretty good. I recommend them

July 22, 2020
    Florida, United States

BIT PRICEY..BUT i like

I love the product, I love the variety of scents... i love th feel of the lather and cleanibess... It doesn't dry my hands out at all... the only downside is thatvits a bit pricey.

July 20, 2020

does the job

I bought this as the price was good. It works but not my favourite. The scents are a bit stronger than I like but over all they are effective. I would probably use in the spare bathroom for guests rather than a daily use for myself.