Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 15, 2019

Smells so good

Thats the thing aboutbthis soap it smells so nice but im not sure how well it actually washes your hands and it is a bit pricey for soap but if you cathcg it on a sale great!

January 12, 2019

Bath and body hand soap.

Love this product especially when the grandkids are over and it doesn’t leave a mess and doesn’t distribute too much soap at a time, nice scent not too strong.

January 11, 2019

One of my fav soap brands!

I love the scents of these - but, only at certain times of year, I find the Christmas scents horrid. But I'll never stop living kitchen lemon !! The best deals on bundles of them as well

January 10, 2019

Great hand soap!

This product is great!
    It works pretty good and all the scents that I have purchased all smell amazing!!
    It is worth it when they have the soaps at a discounted price, but when it’s regular price is a bit expensive for the small bottle

December 26, 2018

This one will be recommended to friends

Feels awesome confident and smart after using the product one of the best i have come across so far as it has a pleasant smell washing away all the dirt and germs from your hand leaving it smooth and soft

December 26, 2018

J'achèterai sûrement ce produit

J'ai déjà essayé ce produit, je l'avais pas reçu en échantillon mais je l'avais acheté en spécial et je l'avais bien aimée
    Oui je le recommande il sent bon, mais je me souviens pas de la senteur
    Merci

December 24, 2018

Bath & body hand soap

I like the idea and the smell of these hand soaps, downfall is they always dry out my hands so I don’t use them all the time. They are a decent price even better if you buy them on a sale!

December 19, 2018

Pricy

I find the price to be slightly expensive for what you get. The product smells wonderful but it dries out my hands. The smell isn't too over powering which is great!

December 18, 2018

They work well

I love all the scents they put out and they are always so fun. We love the poofs of soap we get out to wash our hands with but I do worry if we are actually washing our hands or if it is just making them smell good. I am torn on using these all the the time when they are a little more costly

3.2/5

December 04, 2018

Smell great, but otherwise...

While I do love that they come in a variety of scents, and the smells are great; they last for a while on your hands and make your hands smell great. The soap is also definitly effective, in that it cleans your hands. That said, they are quite drying, and while you can dilute the soap to extend its life, I find each bottle runs out way too quickly for its cost.