Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 20, 2021
    Missouri, United States

Love the smells!!! I buy all the time

I use BBW soap all the time. It's in every bathroom. I love all the season smells.My toddler can easily use the foaming hand soap and even my husband loves it too. I don't buy anything else.

September 25, 2021
    United Kingdom

Smells sooo amazing

Every time I’m in America I always find body and body. I love their soap, smells amazing and when everyone use my downstairs bathroom they always comment on the yummy smells and how amazing there hands feel.

September 21, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great smells

I love these and only use these. I don’t see a difference between them and the non antibacterial ones. I think they all should be antibacterial but that’s my opinion. I love all the smells and they give a clean feeling and smell lasts after.

August 24, 2021

The only hand soap I LIKE to buy!

This soap is one of my all time favourites to buy, it smells amazing and I love the way my skin feels fresh after washing with it! It doesn’t dry out your skin like most hand soaps.

August 24, 2021

Love scent varieties especially rose water and ivy

My family and I prefer the foam over the regular hand soap. It’s easily lathered and rinsed. The regular hand soap can sometimes take time to rinse all off and sometimes leave residue behind if not completely rinsed off.
    (*Only wish better sales or lower individual price )

August 16, 2021

Bath and body works hand soap

The variety of scents these soaps come in are amazing. I usually buy when they are on sale as to get as many as I can. They last a long time and leave you smelling amazing.

August 10, 2021

Always the best scented

There has yet to be a brand that holds better scents than these! I always feel satisficed with the clean.

If you aren't a big fan of strong smells, maybe this brand isn't for you.

July 27, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Lots of options

These are great because my hands feel clean after use and there are so many great scents to choose from. I have occasionally disliked the smell of one I've purchased but with so many options you're bound to find something you like.

July 26, 2021

Love the smell

Absolutely love the smell of all these soaps! They smell stays with your for hours and leaves the house smelling great. I love that you can buy soaps for every season and holiday!

July 24, 2021

I LOVE these scents!

I absolutely love all of these soaps. Not only do they come in a fantastic pump bottle, but they always have such a nice long lasting scent! I buy these for all of my bathrooms and occasionally for work.