Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

2.8/5

September 18, 2018
    Texas, United States

Smells great

Love the smell of bath and body works, but really wish they would remove methyliostholine from their products so I can use them again. This is a horrible presertive that harms many, it is not an allergy, people become sensitized from over use. Please make them safe!

August 14, 2018
    California, United States

Dries out your hand!

I've use to purchase these every week to refill my hand soaps in the bathroom. I thought they look elegant and smells great. However, with daily use they tend to dry out your hands. I've asked my friends and they said the same thing happened to them. So now I switch to regular soft soap and had no problem with dry hands.

August 14, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Smells

I do like this product but....... Some of the smells are way to strong. They also stay with you or on you for along time and I don't like that. I like something that is light.

2.2/5

July 19, 2018

Great soap. Wasteful packaging

I feel bad about my low review, as I do love this soap! But you are mostly buying packaging and those pumps are not recyclable :( I would totally buy if they sold environmentally friendly refills.

2.3/5

March 31, 2018

Love the smell, hate the product

I love the smell of pretty much every Bath and Body Works product BUT I find the quality is very poor. I have purchased several of their hand soaps and find them to be the most drying I have ever tried. I immediately have to apply moisturizer when using the Bath and Body Works hand soaps... again.. i love the smell but can't stand how they dry out my skin.

2.3/5

March 17, 2018

Dries out skin

Bath and body works antibacterial hand soap constantly dries out my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to people who have skin sensitivities due to the harshness of the antibacterial component. A bar soap like Dove or Soft soap hand soap is much better on skin than this product.

December 13, 2017

BBW Antibacterial Hand Soaps

I tend to shop for all natural products and i do make my own, but when it comes to bath and body works i just cannot help myself in buying multiple scents at one time. The smell of each and every hand soap bath and body works makes is very unique and like no other. The hand soaps always leaves our hands so soft and supple feeling. Always a great sale on hand soaps and that is why my family, we buy numerous as for gifts and for our family.

October 01, 2017

Dislike foam soap

The smells are good, but I do not like buying the foam Bath and Body Works soap. I feel like it doesn't even get my hands clean. I liked their soap with the microbeads best, but they stopped selling it. The new liquid soap is still better than the foam stuff... but I may stop buying an Bath and Body Works soap.

April 03, 2017

I cannot handle their soaps. The smell is waaaay too strong. I know for a lot of people, that is a plus. However, if I wash my hands in the middle of the night, I shouldn't have trouble falling asleep because of the smell of my hands! If you are sensitive to scents, do NOT use these. I even tried using half a pump and the smell was still too strong for me.

2.7/5

September 07, 2016
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Soap smells awesome (as most of their products do). However, I dislike the foamy texture of the soap, as it reminds me of the WalMart bathrooms. I would love it if they came out with a soap that wasn't foam but liquid instead.