Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 12, 2021

Love them all

With all the different great tents you can have a different smelling everything in your home and still have affective cleaning powder that doesn’t dry out your hands. Because it’s a foaming hand soap it’s easy for the kids to use and I love that I can change the scents to seasonal things because they release seasonal scents.

United States

Must have for bathroom

I love buying these for my bathrooms. I love having these hand soaps when guests come over because these smell so lovely. It definitely is worth the money because it lasts and doesn’t leave your hands dry.

Delicious smelling

There are so many smells to choose from, from fruity to musky to Christmas. I usually get them gifted to me as a Christmas gift. They usually always have good sales! I do really like them!

amazing

always smell amazing. the smell is long lasting on your hands. each flavor is great. the foam makes it more fun to wash your hands. highly recommend this

December 08, 2021

Bath and bodyworks hand soap

Oh my god I just LOVE bath and bodyworks hand soap . It smells so good and it leaves your hands smelling good for a long time . It washes so well to . I bought one for where I work and everybody comes in to just use it . It’s a big must at my place :)

New Jersey, United States

Love the scent and price

I buy them every holidays to handover to my family and friends. My 6 year old wait for christmas time to receive one in her stocking. The scent is very good and lathers well.

December 08, 2021

LOVE the antibacterial line + smells

If there was a reason to live bath and body works soap anymore, here it is! The antibacterial line is perfect, and family friendly (kids love to play with the foaming bubbles) and the smell is AMAZING! The hardest part is narrowing down which scents to purchase! Perfect for gifts as well!

December 07, 2021

Great

Great hand soap. Love their foaming hand soap and they always has great senses. Always trying different scents and love lots of them. The only thing is it’s gone so fast.

December 07, 2021
    United States

A bit expensive but worth it

These smell so delicious . They are a bit of a splurge for me . But I enjoy buying these , I love the foaming hand soap and the different smells . I highly recommend

December 06, 2021

Great scent

I love these hand soaps! There is a variety of scents and I enjoy the foam option. My favourite scent is Black cherry merlot but I wish they would bring back the cucumber melon and sweet pea scents!!!