Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

August 19, 2014

I really like the colourful bottles this soup comes in and the smell it leaves on your hands, however, the price is way to high. I mean, it's hand soap.....

August 15, 2014

These hand soaps smell amazing! They can be pricey, but they go on sale often, so I highly recommend buying them!

August 11, 2014

Great hand soaps that smell amazing! they're a hit in my household. I only buy them when on sale, they can be a little pricey.

August 10, 2014

Love love love this soap (my favourite is the Dancing Waters) it makes your hands really feel clean and smell great afterwards! not like some of the cheap store bought brands

August 04, 2014

I love the smell and the way this soap foams. I usually keep an eye out for it to go on sale and stock up.

July 18, 2014

Love these soaps! We have them at every sink in the house. The scents are great and the pump and foam is easy for my daughter to use. We stock up when there are specials so they are very reasonably priced.

July 15, 2014

love the smell of this and last long after washing my hands..

1.8/5

July 15, 2014

I can't stand the hype on these soaps. They are over priced, the smell is over powering and not to mention the packaging and shipping of these soaps are bad for the environment. A bottle doesn't last 2 weeks in my house. I've prefer the Method brand of soaps as they have refill pouches which are way better for the environment and your wallet!

July 10, 2014

It's hard to leave this shop without 4 or 5 new bottles of soap - even if I don't need it. They have amazing sale prices and great holiday fragrances. I love this stuff! Also worthwhile is their antibacterial hand sanitizer.

July 09, 2014

Love these. They come in awesome colors and scents, and the scent actually lasts on your hands!