Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 18, 2012

Iove this stuff!!! By far my favorite scent is creamy pumpkin. After the holidays, I was lucky enough to find this scent on sale and bought enough for the whole year. I also love giving these as gifts because I get such great compliments on how great they smell.

January 03, 2012

I seriously LOVE the Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap. It is by far the best hand soap I have ever used. They all smell amazing, they leave the room and my hands smelling awesome too. They usually go on sale for about $2 each - so cheap for such an amazing product. If you haven't tried the soaps yet - go now, you don't know what you are missing out on. My favourite scents is Grapefruit, Coconut Lime and Beach Bellini!

December 02, 2011

I looove this hand soap! I like to stock up when they have the 6 for $20 so I always have some stashed away.

My main reason for loving them is mainly the scents; they all smell so good and they always have a ton of foodie scents. The other reason is they are foamy and cleanse well without drying out your hands. Definitely worth trying!

November 10, 2011

I have just started using bath and body works anitbacterial hand soap and I dont think i will go back to another brand now. I would say the price is a little more but the selection of fragrances and types is amazing!! I am loving the white citrus and the holiday selections! twisted pepperment is my all time favourite. these soaps always seem to be 4 for $20 but there is additional deals to be on the lookout for!

October 02, 2011

love love love these! Always have one connected to my purse!

July 18, 2011

I always have at least one of these in my purse! The scents are great and the price is right. Regular price is fine but I usually stock up when they have a sale on (usually 2 for $something) for an even better deal

March 27, 2011

I love this stuff. my daughter is always getting into stuff and getting dirty and this is the only brand i trust to keep her clean! also the smell lasts longer than just when using it. i could still smell it on her an hour later after washing her hands. i highly recommend this product

March 27, 2011

I love these very much. The scents are so strong that you can still smell them after a couple of hours on your hands. Once you put it on your hands it dries into your skin so quickly and leaves them soft and smelling great. They are the best smelling hand sanitizers out their! They have so many different scents as well and they are a good size for throwing in your pocket.

March 09, 2011

Love the scents, its amazing that they can come up with all these combinations. I really like the special holiday ones! Smooth and siky and get your hands clean and don't leave any residue. Love the pump mechanism as it doesn't fail when you get to the end of the bottle.

March 09, 2011

These antibacterial hand soaps are amazing! Your hands feel so clean and soft after. They come in a variety of scents and always have need scents coming in. The prices are reasonable considering how much you'll want to use them!