Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Effective and great smell

I love these antibacterial soaps. They are easy to use, smell great and reliable for the whole family. The smells are amazing. I wish they’re were cheaper but they’re lovely to have. Please make these available online in Canada.

November 17, 2020

I would buy it again and again!!!

I’ve never used another soap that has fragrance like these! I used to work for them so I know that their gentle on your skin but make sure all the nasties are gone!

Pennsylvania, United States

Best ever

Love their hand soaps they smell amazing wouldnt want to use anything else.use it all the time.they have the best smelling hand soaps ever.love love love

November 16, 2020

That smell tho!

Love these soaps. I adore all the fragrances and I love bath and body works products. The price is great, the smell, the way my hands feel after is nice and not overly dry.

November 16, 2020

A+

These soaps smell great, and leave you feeling clean. My hands are left soft after use, and for the price you can switch them out often for each season.

November 15, 2020

I love it

This product is simply sensational and delivers what it promises. Soft perfume and perfect texture. I highly recommend
    If you want quality for you and your family, buy this product and fall in love too

November 15, 2020

Soap

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!

Really great product. Love the packaging. The price range is good as well. I would buy this item

November 14, 2020

Un savon chic qui sent le rêve

Je n'utilise que ces savons. La mousse est dense et nettoie bien les mains, ce qui évite le gaspillage de savon. Les enfants aiment beaucoup, et ils sont toujours curieux de voir quelle sera l'odeur du mois.

Texas, United States

Good smells

Love anything from bath and body works they definitely hit the nail on the head with their collections. I have to watch the little ones with this they love the foam lol.

Amazing the product🧡

This product is very good, and kills bacteria. I bought 5 of various smells and liked them all, my hand is fragrant and very clean. the lemon one I like to use in the kitchen after I wash the dishes.