Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 04, 2021

1000% would buy this

Love love love their foamy hand soap. I love every single one of them but my most favourite is white tea and sage, it smells so good and relaxing. Hmmmm

June 03, 2021

Amazing scent and easy on my hands

Very refreshing and gentle on hands. I highly recommend bath and body antibacterial hand wash. I am so happy to recommend this to my family and friends.

So clean!!

i love every single scent of these soaps.
    they are so nice and foamy, do not dry out the hands and smell AMAZING!!
    the only bad thing is that they can get a bit pricey but they last forever!!!! (ps. look out for the sales because these bad boys can go to 1.98 each!)

Why buy anything else?!

This is literally the only hand soap I buy. I get so many compliments when friends come over about how good these soaps smell. The best of the best. The kitchen lemon one is even great to have beside the kitchen sink. Black Cherry Merlot is also a go to.

June 02, 2021

Very great soap!

Favourite soap to buy!! It lasts forever and any guests that come love the smell. I have found that the usual liquid bath and body soap does not last long. The foam usually lasts me a month or more. I definitely recommend the foam antibacterial as it leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling Amazing.

Lovely smelling

These are my go to hand soaps, I love them and so do my kids. We love that they are foam and give the right amount of soap each time. We also love the smells of most of their soaps so its a win win each time we purchase them.

Cookies and Cream Milkshake hand soap

My roommates and I get our hand soap from bath and body works. I recently got the Cookies and Cream Milkshake scent of these soaps. It smells so good. To me it smells more like Cookies and cream and sugar cookies. It's a nice warm scent. Bath and body works should make a fragrance mist from this.

Best handsoap

The bath and body works hand soaps are my favorite, they foam and lather nicely, smell amazing and they are antibacterial which Durning a pandemic is an added bonus.

Best hand soap ever

I love all the scents hand soaps from Bath and Body Works. It lasts fir ever . They lather nicely and are antibacterial so they are great specially during COVID 19

Best smelling soap!

I buy all of my hand soaps from Bath and Body Works. I love the seasonal scents. They lather nicely and are antibacterial so they are great for use in the kitchen or bAthroom.