Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #981 out of 1575 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 15, 2017

They always have sales on their products and I love it because I like to stock up! The smells are amazing and it lasts! Considering the price they're well worth your dollar.

November 22, 2016

I really don't like these lotions. I find they leave my skin feeling almost dirty?

They smell strong, and artificial and I find the scents very overpowering. Not good for people who are scent sensitive.

November 22, 2016

J'aime bien les lotions pour le corps de bath and body works, ils ont plusieurs choix de plusieurs odeurs différentes et je trouve ça génial.Il y en a pour tout les goûts.Par contre, je trouve qu'a moins d'en acheter plusieurs à la fois,ça reviens cher un peu..

November 21, 2016

I love the smell and how soft it makes your skin you can usually get them on sale like buy 3 get 3 free. Great for stocking stuffers. My husband and daughter like them as well. I always get compliments on how good I smell.

November 21, 2016

J'aime tellement les lotions pour le corps de chez Bath and Body Works. J'ai l'impression d'avoir la peau vraiment hydraté et pas du tout sèche. L'odeur dure toute la journée et sent divinement bon.

November 21, 2016

I know everyone loves these, however I do not buy these anymore. I find them expensive to begin with (im on a budget!) and the ones I do have, I gave them away. My skin is so sensitive, so I react to whatever is in these lotions! I am a sad about it because they do offer a wide variety of scented lotions!

November 21, 2016

Well where do I start, all them have amazing scents and they very well. And the packaging is pretty good tho for the money. I highly recommend this product

August 26, 2016

I love these Bath and Body Works Body Lotions! They have the most amazing selection of scents to choose from. You can get flowery, fruit, coconut, vanilla and the list goes on and on! They change it up once and a while and add new ones. I buy the smaller bottles and have them in every room in the house, my purse and my car. They smell amazing and the smell lasts for a really long time. They also do a really good job of moisturizing my skin. They are very reasonably priced. I can honestly say they will have a scent to please everyone!

August 26, 2016

I find that the lotions make my skin feel so hydrated and the scents available are amazing and not overpowering.
    I use the layering method and being able to find both the lotion and the spray AND being able to buy them both at a great sale price on a regular basis is incredible and makes people come back , time and time again. The quality is high and the fact they are available both in store and on line for most is an excellent way to do business.

April 22, 2016

I use to buy body lotions from perfum companies like Chanel, Gucci but it cost me a fortune, then I discovered this amazing companies, their body creams lasts me the hole day (8hours), their candles lasts a very long time

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation