Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1047 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 14, 2017

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion

I love the Bath & Body Works Body Lotion's. When you use these lotions you seriously don't even need to use perfume! I do like to pair a lotion with one of their body sprays. My most recent combo like this has been the thousand wishes scent. I love florals and very perfumey scents and I love that combination on me. I also love the warm vanilla scent. The lotions leave your skin feeling very soft and smelling great. I always buy the little bottles to keep at my desk at work for my hands and I find they make my hands very soft. The scents always make me happy and feel good.

May 18, 2017

I love the Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream. I love most of the scents that it comes in and I really like the Pink Chiffon scent (which is now discontinued). The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it leans a bit on the greasy side.

January 15, 2017

They always have sales on their products and I love it because I like to stock up! The smells are amazing and it lasts! Considering the price they're well worth your dollar.

2.2/5

November 22, 2016

I really don't like these lotions. I find they leave my skin feeling almost dirty?

They smell strong, and artificial and I find the scents very overpowering. Not good for people who are scent sensitive.

November 22, 2016

J'aime bien les lotions pour le corps de bath and body works, ils ont plusieurs choix de plusieurs odeurs différentes et je trouve ça génial.Il y en a pour tout les goûts.Par contre, je trouve qu'a moins d'en acheter plusieurs à la fois,ça reviens cher un peu..

November 21, 2016

I love the smell and how soft it makes your skin you can usually get them on sale like buy 3 get 3 free. Great for stocking stuffers. My husband and daughter like them as well. I always get compliments on how good I smell.

November 21, 2016

J'aime tellement les lotions pour le corps de chez Bath and Body Works. J'ai l'impression d'avoir la peau vraiment hydraté et pas du tout sèche. L'odeur dure toute la journée et sent divinement bon.

2.8/5

November 21, 2016

I know everyone loves these, however I do not buy these anymore. I find them expensive to begin with (im on a budget!) and the ones I do have, I gave them away. My skin is so sensitive, so I react to whatever is in these lotions! I am a sad about it because they do offer a wide variety of scented lotions!

November 21, 2016

Well where do I start, all them have amazing scents and they very well. And the packaging is pretty good tho for the money. I highly recommend this product

August 26, 2016

I love these Bath and Body Works Body Lotions! They have the most amazing selection of scents to choose from. You can get flowery, fruit, coconut, vanilla and the list goes on and on! They change it up once and a while and add new ones. I buy the smaller bottles and have them in every room in the house, my purse and my car. They smell amazing and the smell lasts for a really long time. They also do a really good job of moisturizing my skin. They are very reasonably priced. I can honestly say they will have a scent to please everyone!