Bath & Body Works Sanitizing Hand Gel Reviews

August 17, 2013

This is my favourite! They come in many different scents. Unlike other brands I have tried, this works with just using a small amount. So it is definitely effective and lasts, while making your hands smell great. They are affordable and you can get little carry cases which you can add to any of your bags in order to take it along with you.

August 15, 2013

All of there products are fabulous!!! Love all the scents.

August 15, 2013

All I have to say is that I LOVE' LOVE these products!

August 11, 2013

I love the antibacterial hand gels. The little beads are neat and there is a wide variety of scents. The only thing I don't like about the scents is that they can be over powering.

July 12, 2013

I love to use the travel sizes! They're soooo convenient and there's a scent for everyone. Great price, especially when there's a promotion at the store!

July 10, 2013

I love these! I only ever buy them when they are on sale but I stock up so I always have at least one handy. All the different scents are great, some better than others but the product itself is just the same. They leave my hands feeling clean and refreshed while leaving a lovely scent behind which is nice compared to regular ones that just smell like alcohol. I'd definitely recommend these!

June 05, 2013

Awesome! I love the purse size anti- bacterial hand gels! There are so many scents to choose from and all of them give you a definite clean experience, super scented and fast dry on hands and gives you the feeling like your skin is still nice and soft and hydrated! These are so handy for travel and everyday use so buy several and use them in your locker, purse, car, gym, work, diaper bag and dog walking bag too! You're gonna love them too!

March 27, 2013

I love these hand sanitizers because they come in a variety of different scents to reflect the season, holiday or mood of anyone! Plus they are easy to carry around with you as they are so compact! Love them!

January 16, 2013

Beautiful handsoap...smells lovely and gets hands really clean.

January 16, 2013

A friend introduced me to this hand gel, and I'm hooked. The scents smell incredible, and there's always a lot to choose from. I have one of these in my bathroom, kitchen and another one in my office. It's addictive!