Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

March 15, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!!

Très efficace, ne laisse aucun résidus sur la chevelure. Un parfum de fraîcheur, un produit qui l'effet d'un cheveux propre. À avoir sous la main, en tout temps.

March 13, 2019

Drier than the Sahara

Hey babes! I am so in love with this dry shampoo. Number one: It's invisible! I don't have to rub my scalp to get rid of the white residue some other dry shampoos leave behind.
    Number two: it smells amazing!
    Number three: it actually works. There's not one bit of grease in my hair it's like it was freshly washed and blow-dried.
    My picture actually shows my top 3 fave scents tropical, the kiss and of course the 🍒
    I also buy these in the travel size for vacay because who has time to wash and do their hair everyday?

January 23, 2019

makes my hair shine

i cannot wash my hair everyday or even every otgerday because its gets too oily so having this product is perfect to make my hair look good in between washes. it does everything it promises and more. it makes my hair gleam

August 09, 2018

Great dry shampoo!

I’ve tried dry shampoo before with mediocre results. I have fine hair and bangs that tend to get greasy by the end of the day. I tried Batiste on a whim because I liked the smell and it was a game changer! I spray it in my hair before I go to bed and my hair looks amazing the next morning - even my bangs. I never thought I’d find a dry shampoo that actually worked in my hair, so glad I tried this!

July 29, 2018

GREAT dry shampoo

My favourite dry shampoo! The scent is great, love that it doesn't smell like baby powder. Batiste is always my go to (always will be) and it is not overly pricey.

May 23, 2018

Batiste

Les shampoing sec batiste sont pour moi les meilleur shampoing sec que j'ai pu testé. La senteur cherry sent très bon. Le produit demande un peu de maîtrise qui vient rapidement pour ne laisser aucune trace.

May 17, 2018

Perfect smell and refresher

This product is amazing! I love the smell of it, I love the effectiveness, yet am a bit frustrated with the white residue. It is not hard to get rid of the residue though, with a little bit of brushing or rubbing it disappears. It leaves my hair smelling fresh and looking good!

May 02, 2018

Great Product

It is. a. wonderful product. , I have used ibefore and I. Just love it. I have used it. like three times in the past . I. have very thin dry hair and this makes my hair voluminus and healthy looking . My sister and daughter's and mother use it to. They also love the product. One can last me for about two months , I am. so glad my local pharmacy sells this , but right now there sold out

May 01, 2018

Ça sent trop bon

C’est une odeur que j'adore avoir dans mes cheveux.

Ça sent frais et sucrer. C’est pas une odeur qui nous tombe sur le cœur. Moi je l’adore.

Quand je le vois en spécial, je m’empresse de me le procurer.

Je vous le conseille à tous

2.3/5

April 19, 2018

ugh

I personally found the whitecast from this product unbearable, turning my dark brunette hair almost grey and mousey. It also sucks all the life out my hair. Making it incredibly coarse, dull, and not mention heavy and weighted down. Also, the scent is overbearing. I bought it because of the hype will not be repurchasing. I know of many other dry shampoos that work better for my hair.