Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

May 17, 2018

Perfect smell and refresher

This product is amazing! I love the smell of it, I love the effectiveness, yet am a bit frustrated with the white residue. It is not hard to get rid of the residue though, with a little bit of brushing or rubbing it disappears. It leaves my hair smelling fresh and looking good!

May 02, 2018

Great Product

It is. a. wonderful product. , I have used ibefore and I. Just love it. I have used it. like three times in the past . I. have very thin dry hair and this makes my hair voluminus and healthy looking . My sister and daughter's and mother use it to. They also love the product. One can last me for about two months , I am. so glad my local pharmacy sells this , but right now there sold out

May 01, 2018

Ça sent trop bon

C’est une odeur que j'adore avoir dans mes cheveux.

Ça sent frais et sucrer. C’est pas une odeur qui nous tombe sur le cœur. Moi je l’adore.

Quand je le vois en spécial, je m’empresse de me le procurer.

Je vous le conseille à tous

2.3/5

April 19, 2018

ugh

I personally found the whitecast from this product unbearable, turning my dark brunette hair almost grey and mousey. It also sucks all the life out my hair. Making it incredibly coarse, dull, and not mention heavy and weighted down. Also, the scent is overbearing. I bought it because of the hype will not be repurchasing. I know of many other dry shampoos that work better for my hair.

March 28, 2018

Great smell and works

I definitely like the smell of the product and that it's very light weight, however i have extremely oily hair and found it doesn't last all day. This would be perfect for the average person but wouldn't recommend for those with exceptionally oily hair.

March 21, 2018

Great product

This product is my absolute go to for dry shampoo. I absolutely love everything about it from the quality, the smell, the packaging as well as the fact that it does not leave any residue on my brown hair. They have many different scents but the Cherry has won my heart.

March 19, 2018

Great product great price

Batiste is the trailblazer for dry shampoos. I buy other brands to try, and always come back to this. I love the different fragrances, this cherry is my fav! Sweet and subtle. The packaging is adorable too, and there always coming up with new ones. It leaves your hair full of texture and allows you to sneak in a day or two without washing. You can't beat price! Will buy again and again. I have turned all my friends on to this brand!

March 18, 2018

The best dry shampoo for your buck

I've used numerous dry shampoos. I used Living Proof bought at Sephora (25$) and I can say that this Batiste dry shampoo is even better! It smells lovely and works like a charm, and it's only 8$!

March 07, 2018

100%

So so so would recommend thos dry shampoo! Leaves my hair looking clean without using a lot of this product. Smells good too. I use it all the time. I don't think I'll ever use a different dry shampoo after this.

March 06, 2018

Great dry shampoo

I’ve been using this brand of dry shampoo for a couple years now and really like it. It works better with lighter coloured hair as it can sometimes leave a white residue, so it is important to make sure you brush it out properly so it blends in better. My only complaint is that for the price it does not last very long, I wish they would have bigger bottles.