Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

May 19, 2021

My fave scent!

This is my fave scent on the Vatiste dry shampoo line. I like them all but this one smells the best. I love how well Batiste works even if I’m several days since my last wash.

May 16, 2021

Love the smell

I have been using dry shampoo for many years. After testing out so many brands, I personally think batiste has the best value, good price and easy to get (I can always find them in drugstores)!

May 16, 2021

My favourite Batiste Product

Everyone loves a good dry shampoo, and it’s no doubt that Batiste is the King of dry shampoos. One of the greatest thing about Batiste is the amazing different fragrances. The Cherry Batiste is hands down my favourite scent. It smells fresh like summer and leaves almost a perfume for your hair. I’ve gotten many compliments after using this product that not only does my hair look fresh but also smells amazing!

May 10, 2021

Good dry shampoo

Leaves a film streak. I don’t like how it makes my roots extremely white. The smell is strange. The shampoo itself gets the job done but overall, it’s not worth the white scalp. I also found it made my scalp really itchy and flaky which I did not like. I’m a huge batiste lover but will not get the “cherry” one again

April 29, 2021

Still the best effective dry shampoo

I love Batiste dry shampoo. Been using it for years. It’s super effective but I would say the scents are a bit too strong. It does leave a white residue so I always have to make sure to dust it off and not be wearing black if I’m using it. It still does the job well for the price

April 22, 2021

Cherry bomb

Smells so good! Definitely works like the original batiste dry shampoo, but with a fresh fruity scent that's refreshing. Would definitely purchase again

April 15, 2021

Best for Blondes!

This dry shampoo is my absolute favorite. The price is great and the smell is amazing.
    I use this to freshen up my roots on day 2 after washing as they can get greasy. It leaves a bit of white powder residue but as a blonde that works great! It even helps hide/blend roots by lightening them! A pro tip: Spray roots lightly after washing and drying to prevent greasy roots rather than treat them later.

March 23, 2021

Would buy it again

wow, wow, wow!
    The smell is great and it works! I love the packaging, it is very cute. It does the job well and keeps your hair non greasy. This is my first time trying a dry shampoo and I was not disappointed.

March 17, 2021
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Cherry scent

One of my favourites Batiste dry shampoo.
    Love the fresh scent of the cherries.
    Very easy use and in less than 5 minutes you are prepared to go out.

March 10, 2021
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Highly recommend

Love this product and always buy it. After trying cheaper versions there is no way I would choose anything other than Batiste in the future. Other products leave your hair feeling awful. With Batiste your hair looks and feels fresh and clean which is more than I can say for other dry shampoos.