Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

July 06, 2020

Great

This is my favourite dry shampoo, and it so inexpensive depending on where you shop. Smells great and truly gets the job done it doesn’t leave residue or white spots

June 10, 2020

This product is amazing!

I have repurchased this dry shampoo many times. Does not leave my hair white, gives it instant volume and leaves it feeling clean, fresh and grease free!

June 04, 2020

No more greasy hair

As a girl who has greasy hair and oily skin, I need to shower everyday to enjoy neat good looking hair, however this has damaged my hair so badly. Now, this is isn't the case anymore 😍. I started using batiste last year and I do not need to take shower everyday. It absorbs all the oil from my hair making it look neat ♥. In addition it smells amazing and one bottle may hold up to 4 months if used well. Now, batiste is one of my all time favs dry shampoos. I highly recommend it.

May 22, 2020

AWESOME!

SMELLS GREAT, FEELS GREAT. Great value that won't rob your bank. The spray also gives volume. Does not feel sticky. Definitly would buy again. simply the best

May 02, 2020

Hands down, the best!

I have tried many dry shampoo products as I prefer to wash my hair every other day but get greasy roots overnight. Batiste gets rid of that issue and my hair actually looks better the second day!
    I absolutely love this product and buy it every time it's on sale to stock up.

April 27, 2020

Fav dry shampoo!!

Amazing product! Love the smell and doesn’t make your hair feel full of product! Best dry shampoo on the market for a cheap price!! The cherry is my favourite mostly because of the smell.

April 10, 2020

awesome

Nice cherry scent. Gives my fine thin hair volume. I love it. I use it a lot. It gets rid of excess oil nicely. Doesn't tangle my hair like other brands. Love that it is cruelty free.

April 10, 2020

It Works!

I have tried almost every dry shampoo on the market and Batiste is one of the only ones that actually works. If you are blonde like myself and want to lighten up those darker roots than the white residue is actually a welcome thing rather than a bad one. It absorbs all the oil so your hair feels clean and looks like it has been recently washed and doesn't leave any greasy residue. Only downfall would be for the price you dont get that many applications, at least i dont as i use a considerable amount. But all n all it is a great product for the those in between wash days!

March 31, 2020

Cherry sent Dry shampoo

My hairdresser recommended this product, since I had gotten hair extensions and gave me Strict advise not to wash my hair every second day as this would dry the hair extensions faster . She told me to spray dry shampoo every second day to my scalp and follow instructions on bottle. What is not to love about the low cost and cherry sent of this product!

March 18, 2020

Basis the is the best dry shampoo

Been using this dry shampoo for years, occasionally I try another brand but nothing compares.
    The cherry scent is nice but I prefer the “fresh” sent for every day use.
    I don’t really think it smells like cherries