Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

April 04, 2017

Smells nice, keeps my hair clean very nicely, but be VERY careful not to use to much because I used to much and it flaked and looked really bad. Next time I will use less because less is more!

2.3/5

April 04, 2017

got this free to try and wow knock your socks off! If you like very highly scented products that do not dissipate this is the product for you, if not: avoid avoid avoid! As a healthcare worker I will be unable to use this product due to the strong lat scent as hospitals are scent free environments. I was hopeful it would be useful for patients however the policies apply to staff patients and visitors alike. Thumbs down :(

April 04, 2017

I was able to try Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry scent absolutely free for my honest review thanks to Chick Advisor! I will be honest I was very excited to try this shampoo because I have a chronic illness that makes me end up in the hospital for weeks at a time and being able to wash your hair is not always something that is able to happen. Plus my day to day life is very hectic and if I washed my hair every day it would be dried out. I have tried other brands and they just did not work!! Batiste was great!! It actually made my hair look clean! It gets rid of the greasy look, it didn't weigh it down. The smell was really nice and what was great was it wasn't over powering like some of the other brands. I will definitely be buying this brand again, and keeping a few bottles in my hospital bag! Thanks Chick Advisor! I definitely recommend this!!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I really enjoyed this product. The smell, i got the cherry one, was amazing . I used this 2 days after having my hair styled with lots of products put in and it brought the volume back and made it shiny. I will for sure purchase this product when i run out and recommend it to everyone

2.3/5

April 04, 2017

Peut être que c'est parce que je n'ai pas l'habitude d'utiliser des shampoing sec, mais je n'ai pas du tout aimé le produit. En fait, j'ai adoré l'odeur de fruits sans plus. J'ai eu l'impression qu'il donnait un ton grisâtre à mes cheveux. #gotitfree

April 04, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry refreshes my hair and smells amazing!
    I'm not a fan of cherry scented items, but this smelled great. It's a light dry shampoo, so I'd recommend use on blonde and light coloured hair only, but it still works wonders. I've been trying to train my hair, to not need a shower every other day, and this helped so much. my hair looked freshly cleaned and smelled really good. It is a spray from a can, so always use in a well ventilated area, and you have to be sure to spray the right distance from your hair. Too far, and it doesn't do anything, too close and you're getting white spots. If used correctly, this cry shampoo can work wonders!

#gotitfree

April 04, 2017

I am one of the lucky Chicks who got the opportunity to try the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the cherry scent. I can honestly say I am so loving it so far. I definitely am glad I got the opportunity to discover a new great product that I enjoy.

It amazes me how companies come up with such great time saving products. I am a extremely busy mom of two young kids and I don't always have the time to wash my hair and give it the attention it needs. No excuses but this is why I am liking the dry shampoo quite a bit. It makes my hair fresh and wonderful for those days I just don't have the time to wash.

It makes my hair soft and refreshed. It's super neat. It's hard to describe. You might just want to check it out for yourself and see what I mean and what all the hype is all about. The time I save is incredible and that's important to me since time is always crucial. It actually feels like I just washed my hair. Oh yes, don't forget the awesome lingering scent of cherry that your left with. OMG it's so wonderful.

Everything about this dry shampoo screams fabulous. It's so easy to use and so convenient. Great stuff!

Disclaimer: Received this dry shampoo as part of the ChickAdvisor Campaign for Batiste. The products are free to test. #try Batiste #gotitfree

April 04, 2017

J'ai essayé ce produit ce matin, après une nuit ou j'ai eu de la difficulté à trouver le sommeil. Pas le temps de prendre une douche le matin. J'ai mis un peu de shampoing sec et mes cheveux ont été beaucoup plus facile à coiffer. Ils avaient l'air fraichement lavés et je n'avais presque plus de frisotis, comparé au réveil. De plus, l'odeur de cerise est vraiment rafraichissante. Je suis vraiment étonnée par ce produit et je le recommande vivement.

April 03, 2017

I have tried many dry shampoos over the years and have had trouble finding one that I liked. One of my favourite things about this dry shampoo was the smell. The cherry smell is fresh and not too strong and I was complimented on the smell by my boyfriend. The product does a good job of freshening your hair between washes and making it feel less flat. I have fine hair so it starts look flat before it ever looks greasy or dirty. Would definitely reccomend this product to my friends!

April 03, 2017

Before this trying this I had never used a dry shampoo before. This stuff is AMAZING and a life changer on those mornings where time is really stretched. I have already recommended this product to a few friends and will definitely be purchasing this again in the future. And as an added bonus, this particular was scented Cherry which is a delightful bonus