Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

May 03, 2017

J'ai eu le shampoing sec gratuit et je l'ai adoré! C'est parfait pour ne pas se laver les cheveux à tout les jours quand on va s'entrainer! Il donne un effet sec au cheveux huileux! Je le recommande amplement!

May 02, 2017

Loved the smell of this. I found it worked great for up to 2 days after washing. I would highly recommend it, especially for people who run a bit late in the mornings.

May 02, 2017

I really like this dry shampoo it works well it doesn't dry my hair out like other brands and the cherry scent is subtle but nice.

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club with #tryBatiste.

May 01, 2017

I was chosen to try the Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. This was my first experience with dry shampoo and I will say I was very skeptical at first. On the 3rd day when I would normally wash my hair I used the dry shampoo. I have to say I was quite impressed. In no way did it give me that fresh just washed hair but it did make it feel cleaner and perk it up for the day. I continued with it like that using it on the 3rd day to buy myself an extra day before washing! I am quite sold on it now and will continue using dry shampoo for a quick perk up!

April 30, 2017

This dry shampoo leaves a lot of residue so massage and brush well to make sure you don't leave your house with a new granny 'do. It's overly perfumed which I found messed with my very expensive perfume that I prefer to smell like. As for what it's created to do, making your roots look clean, it worked well. I would use it again in a pinch but it is not my first choice at the store.

2.2/5

April 29, 2017

I received this from Chickadvisor for free in return for my honest review, so here it is! I do a lot of vintage/pin up inspired styles plus I have bright pink & purple hair. Those are two reasons why I only wash my hair once a week. This is why I was excited to try this product that was supposed to make my hair feel clean and fresh without the hassle of having to wash it.

The packaging is super cute! They really made an effort with that and it's not something you feel like you should hide under the sink. After three days of not washing my hair I figured it was time to try this pretty thing out. As directed I sprayed and tousled my hair and brushed afterwards. I'm not a big fan of the smell (doesn't smell like cherries to me) and my hair didn't feel any different. If anything it felt weighed down more than usual. I didn't expect it to make my hair feel freshly washed, but I also didn't think it would just make my hair feel dirtier.

I tried it a few more times on different days, but to no avail. I felt like my hair only started to feel dirtier and heavier sooner than when I didn't use it. I also felt bits in my hair here and there, even though I shook it well before each use and didn't use that much. So.. I'm not a fan and will probably pass this on to a friend to see if they like it.

Updated On: April 29, 2017

#tryBatiste

April 27, 2017

J'ai recu ce product gratuitement grace au programme de chickadvisor. J'ai toujours adoré ce produit. Cependant, depuis que j'ai essayer cette odeur, je suis en amour. L'odeur est encore meux que l'original.

April 26, 2017

In terms of quality and value this product is great, I always tend to purchase batiste for my dry shampoo for effectiveness. Although, the cherry dry shampoo i found didn't live up to the hype. I thought I would get a cherry smell from it but it just smells like strong hairspray. I found other batiste dry shampoo smells easier to tolerate but this one is quite too strong for me and for that I have to give it a thumbs down. I probably wouldn't purchase this one in the future I'll stick to the brown one that is available Through batiste.

April 25, 2017

It was a great product. It saved me a lot of times when I was in a hurry and didn't want to wash my hair. My hair is colored so to skip a wash night help to keep it vivrant

April 24, 2017

This product was absolutely great having such a busy lifestyle. Not washing your hair 7 days a week saves your hair from damage allowing the natural oils in your hair to stay in balance. Using Batiste dry shampoo is amazing as it adds volume to your hair. Your hair also looks and smells (the new fruity&cheeky;cherry) like you've freshly washed your hair hours ago. I have and will be recommending this product to people.